How To Obtain Cuil?

I am in need of a CUIL, now 6 years after the last post on the subject. It looks like the rules have changed on what is required, easier it looks like and still done at an Anses office with no appointment required.
Here's the government website with instructions and in particular for people who haven''t received their DNI yet:

There is a link on this page to request a proof of the CUIL. Try to see whether you can get one. May be you already have a CUIL, but don't know about it.

Basically, if you are lucky, it will just show you a pdf immediately. And it can be used pretty much for everything in the same way as a regular card.

There is a link on this page to request a proof of the CUIL. Try to see whether you can get one. May be you already have a CUIL, but don't know about it.
Basically, if you are lucky, it will just show you a pdf immediately. And it can be used pretty much for everything in the same way as a regular card.
Unfortunately the only document number I have now is a Passport # and that doesn't give a successful result.

I am in need of a CUIL, now 6 years after the last post on the subject. It looks like the rules have changed on what is required, easier it looks like and still done at an Anses office with no appointment required.
Here's the government website with instructions and in particular for people who haven''t received their DNI yet:
The good news on obtaining a CUIL: Use the website page: https://www.anses.gob.ar/tramite/generacion-de-cuil at the bottom to find addresses of ANSES offices near you. Mine was on Cordoba 1118. There were 4 in the area of Recoleta/Centro and the page shows their hours open. No appointment in advance required. Walk in, tell the front desk you want to obtain a CUIL. They will ask you what document(s) you have - a passport and a Precaria, were my docs. No DNI required. Give you a number, go to the back, wait to be called up on the big screen. When called tell the attendant what you want, pass over your documents, he will ask some questions about why you want it, do you have family here, what is your purpose in Argentina (holiday, work, etc); takes a copy of your document(s) - goes to the printer, returns with a page for you - has your CUIL number and some other information. You're done in under 1/2 hour. Easiest, fastest procedure of all. FREE.

Back