How To Use Paypal To Get Money Out?

I hope it works! We set my husband up with a paypal account last week to make a purchase from an online retailer based in the States, the card was charged and everything looked fine, for about an hour. Then he got an email saying his account was permanently frozen and there would be no option to appeal it. I called anyway on his behalf and they were unable to let us know the reason, then blamed it on information not matching up (which was untrue, everything was accurate, I quadruple checked). The man helping me seemed so uncomfortable about it all and in the end it just ended in my husband's paypal account (where he used an Argentine cc) is now permanently banned. Seemed a bit fishy to me

I do this with my own paypal account from Argentina and pay my self to my paypal account of outside no problem so long

Weird, sometimes new accounts have restrictions. That could be one reason.

Yeah, I know my account definitely had restrictions when I opened it. But his isn't restricted, it's permanently unusable, it's been banned. Super strange!

I've only used Paypal to buy things in the past so sorry if this is a stupid question but how would I get the money out of the PP account I transfer it to registered in the UK? Is there a way to transfer from PP to a bank account or...? Thanks.

I've only used Paypal to buy things in the past so sorry if this is a stupid question but how would I get the money out of the PP account I transfer it to registered in the UK? Is there a way to transfer from PP to a bank account or...? Thanks.

yes, you just withdraw to the bank account you have associated with the PP account.

You could always use ayuda familiar to transfer outside from Argentina bank here to overseas bank. Needs to be to a family member outside. I think there is a limit of about US1500 per month.

You could always use ayuda familiar to transfer outside from Argentina bank here to overseas bank. Needs to be to a family member outside. I think there is a limit of about US1500 per month.

Yes that is the limit and this is one of the best ways to get dollars at oficial rate if you have family outside the country.

Thanks folks - will look into PayPal transfer and will ask at my bank about the family assistance. Fingers crossed :)

any other ways to get money,pesos,out of the country,I don't earn money here so don't think can do the family way!!

Yes that is the limit and this is one of the best ways to get dollars at oficial rate if you have family outside the country.

Is the limit dependent on how much I earn here or can we just send up to $1500 US dollars? Where do I get more information on this ayuda familiar stuff?

Thanks for the tip about paypal and this by the way.

Is the limit dependent on how much I earn here or can we just send up to $1500 US dollars? Where do I get more information on this ayuda familiar stuff?

Thanks for the tip about paypal and this by the way.

Nope nothing to do with salary. Probable set by BCRA, check with your own bank though i would suggest.

Back