How To Use Paypal To Get Money Out?

Does anyone know if the ayuda familiar is $1,500 total, or can it be 3,000 if you have two family memebers living abroad?

You guys are going to call me crazy for suggesting this but here is how I would get money in and out.

I'd buy Bitcoin locally in pesos or dollars and transfer to Coinbase.com in US then sell for dollars. Coinbase links to your bank account to transfer funds. 15 cents for transfers 1% commission to trade. You could do same with Bitstamp in UK.

If you want money here at blue value and to avoid the AFIP, just do the same in reverse. Buy BTC and sell or trade locally for pesos at the Bitcoin Argentina Google Group or LocalBitcoins.com.

There is a substantial market here for BTC and transferring money is one of the best use cases for it.

You guys are going to call me crazy for suggesting this but here is how I would get money in and out.

I'd buy Bitcoin locally in pesos or dollars and transfer to Coinbase.com in US then sell for dollars. Coinbase links to your bank account to transfer funds. 15 cents for transfers 1% commission to trade. You could do same with Bitstamp in UK.

If you want money here at blue value and to avoid the AFIP, just do the same in reverse. Buy BTC and sell or trade locally for pesos at the Bitcoin Argentina Google Group or LocalBitcoins.com.

There is a substantial market here for BTC and transferring money is one of the best use cases for it.

your crazy :lol:

Do you have any actual experience doing this?

Maybe a few months ago one could be right but Bitcoin is very popular now, especially here. There is a local MeetUp group with over 250 members and a Bitcoin Foundation organized to help educate the Argentine govt and public. Granted its mostly tech peeps but the use case I described is legit. Check out Coinbase and Bitstamp. Catch up on the Bitcoin news especially as it relates to Argentina. Its really not crazy and a heck of a lot easier than the PayPal scheme.

Yeah I am a local trader on both LocalBitcoins and Bitcoin Argentina Google Group. You can see my handle "thanksmister". I know many of the people in the foundation and meetup groups. I would be glad to answer your questions or explain how it all works. Perhaps email or another thread. Just so this doesn't take over the original topic.

Yeah I am a local trader on both LocalBitcoins and Bitcoin Argentina Google Group. You can see my handle "thanksmister". I know many of the people in the foundation and meetup groups. I would be glad to answer your questions or explain how it all works. Perhaps email or another thread. Just so this doesn't take over the original topic.

Could you start a new thread and explain the basics? I think a lot of people here may be interested in this.

Use the search function bitcoin was raised here a cpl of months ago and discussed to death already.

I think the discussion previously was more about speculation and investing. The use case I would like to present is transferring money in and out of the US. There is also a lot of information pertaining to how this is done locally here in Argentina. I think its worth while to have that discussion.

Back