HUGE Protest Tonight 7 PM! Corrientes/Pueyrredon & Santa Fe/Callao.

The city is in rage tonight with over 50,000 easily on the streets . The Plaza del Mayo is completely full with angry but peaceful protesters.

Raymond said:
The city is in rage tonight with over 50,000 easily on the streets . The Plaza del Mayo is completely full with angry but peaceful protesters.

Well there's not much on the telly, only HRH talking (again!)

solerboy said:
Well there's not much on the telly, only HRH talking (again!)

you have to watch the channels not owned by the government

Is it lazy to protest by turning up the protesters on the tele? :D

Actually now she's shut the fuck up some of the other channels are actually showing the protest this time!

It's amazing. I've been hearing annoying sounds for an hour and half.
I'm worried about the TV though. There are a few channels showing what's going on. I think every channel should broadcast this amazing protest. Why is that ?

Just came back from the protest at Acoyte/Rivadavia. Road blocked there, FYI.

(Edit)Actually a big group and peaceful. People singing the national anthem, etc. Others holding placards saying "we're not even a little bit afraid"...a clear reference to CFK's "fear me a little bit".

A political analyst on C5N is saying that the amount of protesters in the Plaza de Mayo isn't that big... :rolleyes:

11jbtah.png

C5N, as some of you may or may not know, was sold to CFK ally and businessman Cristóbal López earlier this year.

bradlyhale said:
A political analyst on C5N is saying that the amount of protesters in the Plaza de Mayo isn't that big... :rolleyes:

11jbtah.png

C5N, as some of you may or may not know, was sold to CFK ally and businessman Cristóbal López earlier this year.

For a protest that started an hour ago or so and still has a huge amount of people headed to it, I'd say the amount of protesters at Plaza de Mayo is huge. How desperate and pathetic can CFK and her cronies be!

I took my kids out to see the huge amount of people heading down Santa Fe to 9 de Julio (a block from my house!) Incredible, haven't seen a protest this size since De La Rua got ousted. It's a very different feeling to that one, though. we walked one block in the protests but by myself with 3 young kids in tow, impossible to go all the way to Plaza de Mayo.

Back