Human Garbage Gets Justice

ARbound Just curious. On,"even if some people think that Canada is superior in every way to the U.S.".
Population of U.S. in 2014---- 318.9 million When a country has about 8 times fewer people it is a whole lot esaier to offer a lot of
" " " Canada 2013--- 35.1 million benefits like universal health coverage and even better and less expensive public Difference in population-------283.8 million- education.Canada has fewer people than even Argentina ( about 48 million).

What a load of shit.more people = more tax = more money to go towards healthcare, education etc.

Usa already pays more than anyone per head for healthcare yet doesn't have universal healthcare.

What a load of shit.more people = more tax = more money to go towards healthcare, education etc.

Usa already pays more than anyone per head for healthcare yet doesn't have universal healthcare.

About twice as much as a percentage of GDP, if I recall correctly.

Affordable Health care or Universal Health Care is a great concept. However the way the US law is written and executed it is little more than Federal Subsidy of big pharma and big hospital. So much so that yesterday when the Supremes ruled the health care sector on SleezeStreet spiked higher, greed was partying in the streets. There are 2 sides to great ideas, Concept and Execution. Execution here sucks. When was the last time that any government got both sides right?

OGg3ITQ.jpg

I wondered when human garbage would morph into Obama, now I know.

I won't argue that what happened wasn't horrible, but if you call this boy garbage, what word you use for American soldiers killing innocent people around the world? I sadly already know, heroes... Today I read part of USA report on human rights for my country. Yes, we have some problems, but comparing to USA we are lighthouse of peace and respect, yet I couldn't find report for USA..

Also, how just was the jury in the boy's case? All world was watching the hunt and judgment was already made. I guess it was a lot like "12 angry men" movie, without the good guy.

I write this only because I can't agree with the tone of the first post, not to argue if guy is guilty or not.

I won't argue that what happened wasn't horrible, but if you call this boy garbage, what word you use for American soldiers killing innocent people around the world? I sadly already know, heroes... Today I read part of USA report on human rights for my country. Yes, we have some problems, but comparing to USA we are lighthouse of peace and respect, yet I couldn't find report for USA..

Also, how just was the jury in the boy's case? All world was watching the hunt and judgment was already made. I guess it was a lot like "12 angry men" movie, without the good guy.

I write this only because I can't agree with the tone of the first post, not to argue if guy is guilty or not.
How much evidence do you need. Video, biometric, eye witness, finger prints admissions of guilt. Maybe you've been in a cave for 2 years.

Hmm, I actually give usa much more credit, than you obviously. Country, that provided false evidences to justify the attack on two sovereign countries, in my opinion shouldn't have too big trouble to point a finger to a kid. But again, I am not saying the guy is not guilty, but guilty in all 32 or how many points? Hard to believe.

I also hate hypocrisy, as everyone should. And yet for USA is way bigger crime to kill 4,than thousands. Even more, they are chasing the guy exposing irregularities in army operations.

Of course everyone can dislike my post and you got by nicely, simply publishing it. It is way easier than opening eyes.

Back