I Am A Chinese Now Living In Ba Learning Tango

It seems that Shelley liked your question but she did not understood it fully.

She probably can understand if asked for instance>
Shelly, how much do you charge an hour for teaching Chinese.? Do you do men to men classes? Do you do in-home private teaching.? Do you charge in Dollar or in Pesos? If i pay you in US$, do I get a better rate ( teaching fee ) etc. I would like you to take me to the best Chinese restaurant but of course, I pay for Dinner etc.!
Poor Ceviche, he is now relying on a native Japanese speaker to teach him English.

Ceviche-san, より多くのステロイドを取ることはありません。子供を考えてください.

I don't think his advise was silly. Many people here go mad when they hear (very) common questions in the US such as: "Oh, you're moving to Buenos Aires! Do you speak Brazilian?". In all fairness, asking a person from Shanghai if they teach Cantonese (a completely different language) is pretty much the same.

Who knows. Maybe she teaches both Mandarin and Cantonese.

It was a serious query for a friend of mine just arrived in Argentina. You could have done better, with a clear professional reply.

Hi, I think I did answer your question well. Now I am a Chinese (mandarin )teacher in a language school in capital , BA. And teach around 20 students for different level. So if your friend is interested in learning Chinese, please let me know. Thanks

Who knows. Maybe she teaches both Mandarin and Cantonese.

Thanks for all the comments here. Here I would like to clarify that I only teach Mandarin. Mandarin is the official language in China. Cantonese is spoken mostly in the south china , like in Guangzhou, hong kong .......but all these place speak Mandarin as official language as well.

Hi, I think I did answer your question well. Now I am a Chinese (mandarin )teacher in a language school in capital , BA. And teach around 20 students for different level. So if your friend is interested in learning Chinese, please let me know. Thanks

Shelly, how much do you charge an hour for teaching Chinese.? Do you do in-home private teaching.?

Shelly, how much do you charge an hour for teaching Chinese.? Do you do in-home private teaching.?

I change 120 peso per hour for the private class for diferente level. And I usually teach at my place or in the coffe shop conviniente

Back