I See Larger Headcount Of Gringo In Argentina Vs Rest

I must comment on the mention of Buenos Aires beautiful buildings. It is true, BA is beautiful. In Chile, Santiago has good and interesting buildings, etc., but much of Chile looks like it needs to be torn down. They repair buildings that need to be replaced. Much of the country is frame buildings because of the earthquakes. And yet Chile is on solid ground economically, Argentina appears to be more affluent on the surface, but the fact is that Argentina is perpetually financially wobbling. I don't know why. Friends of mine in Chile are also very economically conservative, careful to buy only what they actually need.

Also on our first investigative trip here, we met a woman and her mother who had lived here in Argentina for a few years, then went to Uruguay. They told me don't burn your bridges before you see Uruguay. And they proceeded to tell us of the years they lived here and how much better Uruguay is. So I think it's just a personal thing and what your personal experiences are.

To Mr. splaying...., I think you have not understanding my reason for asking as to "why the Bs As living gringos or Argie as whole" are attracted to living there in comparison to other countries. I do not live in Chile per , but shifting between Japan~US lately, and very interested in Argentina possible future pensioner's life spending place. Thus wanting to get a somewhat vague grasp of the attraction that the Paris of West permeates to you all....Now getting to understand a bit of reason for majority of gringos choosing Argentina, and Bs As in particular. Please post more, all your reason to choose Bs As and or Argentina over other C~A/S~A nations destination....

Because Buenos AIres offers much more cutural activities and Argentina in general, offers many places to visit.

Like in every othe place now a days it has its positive and negative issues.

And why Argentina, such a rich and beautiful country is again in this situation ? Because one of the defaults
is that argentinians does not have a good memory, they do not learn from their past.

Has anyone said anything about market sizes yet? The fact that with more people there are more opportunities with larger populations etc etc. It would be more interesting to find out percentages of expats rather than numbers.

40.76 million people live in Argentina
17.27 million in Chile
3.369 million in Uruguay

Has anyone said anything about market sizes yet? The fact that with more people there are more opportunities with larger populations etc etc. It would be more interesting to find out percentages of expats rather than numbers.

17.27 million in Chile
3.369 million in Uruguay
Yeah, you have a point. But me, very interested as to why Expat Gringos in larger numbers there in Argentina vs other locales in CA~SA ...I know that Argentina sheer size compares that of India. Much grand in scale but 40 + M inhabitant vs 1.2 B..too..But still and yet the apparent magical Argentina attracts so many Gringos in droves..What is the deal there? Oh and by talkin' to other Gringo forum in other countries, it seem to me, the Gringos in Argentina are way much, how to put it? A laid-back bunch to my percetion.!

17.27 million in Chile
3.369 million in Uruguay

ejcot what are your guesstimated percentages,,,,, maybe the % are the same ,,,,jajajajaja or similar I tend to believe that !! Critical mass factors...?? OR SATURATION POINT.

Hybrid impresions are based nothing solid!! jajajaj

Back