I Tried Xoom Today

In second attempt, the xoom transaction went through and I was told " money is ready to be picked up".

Guys, which is a good place to pick up the money.

I am in Palermo. This is my first attempt with xoom.

Rich One said:
thanks for your post, What Kiosko? Where is it located? :confused: Thanks

Across from the bus station in La Plata, maybe calle 41.

jeff1234 said:
Across from the bus station in La Plata, maybe calle 41.

Wait...what?????

So anyone in Palermo who uses Xoom needs to go to La Plata to withdraw?

I live in Las Cañitas and use Xoom regularly. I always have to go to the "More Money Transfers" location at Libertad 1057 (just off of Av. Santa Fe). It's a pain, but really easy and worth it.

sinagua980 said:
I live in Las Cañitas and use Xoom regularly. I always have to go to the "More Money Transfers" location at Libertad 1057 (just off of Av. Santa Fe). It's a pain, but really easy and worth it.

Anyone knows if the locations open on Saturday?

Hola my USA CC was not taken by XOOM??.
When I first registerd with Xoom, before the Blue Rate, I stated as my residence Argentina and my current address BA. Later on I added in Xoom an address and phone number in Miami. My US credit card has a billing address in Buenos Aires.
HELP!

camberiu said:
Anyone knows if the locations open on Saturday?

Libertad location is open M-F from 8-6.

When I was there yesterday at the end of the day and my transfer did not confirm in time, the guy gave me this address and said it was open on Saturday from 9:00-20:00:

Boulogne Sur Mer 442

May work, may not. I'll follow up if I give it a shot.

Rich One said:
Hola my USA CC was not taken by XOOM??.
When I first registerd with Xoom, before the Blue Rate, I stated as my residence Argentina and my current address BA. Later on I added in Xoom an address and phone number in Miami. My US credit card has a billing address in Buenos Aires.
HELP!
Based upon my failed attempts to use a US issued card with a foreign address, I also can confirm that the credit card must have a US address linked to it. Suggest you contact your card issuer and change address to a US contact.

Back