I want to fly away cheaply

AkBill

Registered
In australia every week there is cheap as hell tickets to some random island in asia

I need to escape argentina on a cheap flight to anywhere that isnt chile, brazil or USA

is there a website or anything which has 'dicount fares' :eek: from argentina to wherever

Somebody mentioned usd600 flights on air france to canada or europe a few weeks back.

Hello, yeah i know what you are talking about, but I'm pretty sure it was.. From Canada to Buenos Aires, and not the other way around :(

Despegar is a good source of information to bargain somewhere else.

I've been searching the board with no luck for the air france deal u guys mentioned I would love to check it out (link ? )

Despegar is a hit or miss =/

edit: howard have u considered flying to the us first and then to europe from there ? (I know its time consuming and sounds crazy but it seems that for some odd reason flying from south america to europe is really expensive, no idea what your budget is or what you'd call a fair price but if you get lucky you can usually find some pretty awesome deals from NYC namely la guardia or jfk to europe )

Back