I Was Swindled Out Of $1000 Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Joe will corroborate IG 's explanation...! The other Bell.

As IG said "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Joe will hear directly from me [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]the moment [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]he's about to get his money."[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] Hopefully the moment will come soon when Joe receives his money and IG retrieves his stuff . Joe may have expected a firm commitment?[/background]

I'm glad IG has returned to the forum and presented his side of the story. I think our stories are pretty much in agreement.

Some folks have commented that they are glad it is resolved. I think that is premature considering that there have been at least two cancellations of IG's return since the initial cancellation on July 26th.

I hope he returns by the end of the month as he promised in his post.

His belongings have not been disturbed.

I'm glad IG has returned and presented his side of the story. I think our stories are pretty much in agreement.

Some folks have commented that they are glad it is resolved. I think that is premature considering that there have been at least two cancellations of IG's return since the initial cancellation on July 26th.

What he wrote sounds encouraging, but you are the ultimate judge.

Reactions: Joe
I'm glad IG has returned and presented his side of the story. I think our stories are pretty much in agreement.

His belongings have not been disturbed.

The saga continues, IG has 10 days to perform !! wait and see...

JO0WjwA.gif

so the plot thickens
(from the forums) IG has always seemed to me very upright, and I know what Uruguay in the winter can do to one's sense of time...
I'd bet my horses this is just a misunderstanding but we gotta wait for the money to materialise.

Well this isn't as exciting of a development as the money being spent on hookers and blow.

More seriously, from what I've read on here previously, all three posters in this saga seem like decent people to me. Maybe there were misunderstandings or differences in expected etiquette, but there seems to be a willingness to make things right. Hope it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back