If you are looking for a dog...

We adopted a dog from Mascota en Adopcion at parque de las heras last September. Soqueta is the first not pure breed dog I have ever had and she is also by far the best. She is so smart, so well behaved, and so good natured. She is the typical little black and white street dog that you see all over the city. She is a year old now and has no health problems (except a mild skin infection that was cured with a dosis of antibiotics when we first got her). I highly recommend Mascotas en Adopcion. They called several times to see how everything was going. However, you do need to have residency to adopt. They don't want to adopt out to someone who is going to leave the dog behind. However, at the time I didn't have residency but I was with my boyfriend, who is Argentine. They agreed to let me have the dog as long as he was the official adopter and agreed to be responsible for her if I decide to leave her behind (not a chance... if i go back, she's coming with me : )

Attachments

• soqueta.jpg
    soqueta.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 13
oksanache said:
you can find excellent facilities for your dog, when you go on vacation or travel, for 20 - 25 pesos a day (everything included, nice beds for the night only, fre romping in the parkside setting, lots of love and companionship)

Hi oksanache,

Could you post or send me some info regarding places that will board pets like you mentioned in your post? I have a puppy (8 months old) that will need somewhere to go while I make a 2 week trip to the US.

thank you!

Back