I'm Rehoming A Rottweiler

And FWIW, killing is not something that well-trained dogs should do as far as I'm concerned. I have multiple mastiffs here. And street dogs. Along with 6+ barn cats. They all co-exist with equanimity. We have raised them all from puppies.

I think raising them from puppies alongside cats is the only way to know that a dog won't be a cat killer. Most dogs are, especially guard dogs. My husband seems to think that German Shepherds are more obedient than Rottweilers, but still needs to be exposed to cats as a puppy and taught not to attack.

We have 6 dogs and 2 cats so he wouldn't be a good fit here, either. Hope you're able to find him a good home.

cat killing is a huge problem. i had a dog with the same problem, i worked with her untill it seemed ok. she was pretty clever she realised it was not ok i was not ok with that, so she would behave while you were home, but once you were out...

you´ll have to find it a home with no cats.

cat killing is a huge problem. i had a dog with the same problem, i worked with her untill it seemed ok. she was pretty clever she realised it was not ok i was not ok with that, so she would behave while you were home, but once you were out...

you´ll have to find it a home with no cats.

Euthanasia is a better option. Feral cats are a serious public health problem.

the real hazard in large cities has become feral people.

the real hazard in large cities has become feral people.

What do you mean by that? That homeless people are a hazard? I want to make sure I don't misinterpret your comment before jumping to conclusions.

What do you mean by that? That homeless people are a hazard? I want to make sure I don't misinterpret your comment before jumping to conclusions.
Your problem is the "jumping" part.

Back