IMF halts 3 billion bailout tranche from Argentina

Christina Lagarde has the face of a vulture rubbing her hands in glee thinking about all the business deals that she can make in countries that she has helped to destroy .

That article is from 30 Jul 2004

Exactly :cool: :cool:the article was chosen to remind people about the previous XP with the IMF during the 2003 Crisis, when the IMF admitted the Mistakes ....!

Sure, but they pay 15 usd admission fee in NYC and 25 in Tokyo.

tiDo you have the link of that forum? I thing they need serious trolling.

Wow, did you make a fast and erred conclusion by assuming that the dancers who are holding onto 12 pesos must be privileged people who dance across the US and smear Arg by finding it too expensive now. You badly misinterpreted the information.

The tangueros remarked upon are obviously regular Argentines who earn in pesos and who are so scared for their economic future that they are foregoing even this little milonga convention of checking coats which ensures that dancefloors and seating areas are uncluttered, respectful.

Surely as a (former?) K supporter, you must see people who are doing their best to not let inflation break their backs?

Next time, think about what you read before blasting off and getting an urge to troll.

An insight into how this crisis affects Arg residents is welcomed by newcomers, repeat visitors and expats who’ve been living outside Argentina for a long period but wish to return.

Former K suporter? Is that some kind of insult?
In fact for Ks I’m a gorila who was prosecuting ulta K judges.

I see my self as an anti M while I think that CFK is the lesser evil, something reallitybshown to be true.

I hace to disagree again with you. I have seen many times complains about the prices here but they have no problem to pay 15/25 usd abroad for admission and this is racism. In fact, this reminds me an apartheid act I was reading at Pretoria University library few days ago about proper wages [only] for white people. This is not different.

Former K suporter? Is that some kind of insult?
In fact for Ks I’m a gorila who was prosecuting ulta K judges.

I see my self as an anti M while I think that CFK is the lesser evil, something reallitybshown to be true.

I hace to disagree again with you. I have seen many times complains about the prices here but they have no problem to pay 15/25 usd abroad for admission and this is racism. In fact, this reminds me an apartheid act I was reading at Pretoria University library few days ago about proper wages [only] for white people. This is not different.

Sockhopper comes across as genuine and meant no disrespect. It's clear what message he/she was trying to convey and your response comes across as misguided and even dare I say hostile. I salute you for being bilingual but I think some things are getting misunderstood by you so you may want to brush up on your English. (And that is not meant with any ill will and I mean this in the most genuine and sincere way). I'm not sure you can use the term "racism" with what you're trying to describe.

Your response seems unhinged and misguided. Something is getting lost in translation...... JMHO.

Sockhopper comes across as genuine and meant no disrespect. It's clear what message he/she was trying to convey and your response comes across as misguided and even dare I say hostile. I salute you for being bilingual but I think some things are getting misunderstood by you so you may want to brush up on your English. (And that is not meant with any ill will and I mean this in the most genuine and sincere way). I'm not sure you can use the term "racism" with what you're trying to describe.

Your response seems unhinged and misguided. Something is getting lost in translation...... JMHO.

In that case, my apologize.

If you have no issue to pay 15 usd in NYC but you complain for paying 5 usd here, that is racism because it means that you think that the work of argentines worths less.
If you read about Apartheid, they have an act about proper wages for Africaners only while indians, chinese and natives were un almost slavery working conditions.
So, it is Ok if here is cheaper because of the exchange rate but, to complain over that and pretend to pay even less I see it racism.

Back