IMF halts 3 billion bailout tranche from Argentina

If you have no issue to pay 15 usd in NYC but you complain for paying 5 usd here, that is racism because it means that you think that the work of argentines worths less.
If you read about Apartheid, they have an act about proper wages for Africaners only while indians, chinese and natives were un almost slavery working conditions.
So, it is Ok if here is cheaper because of the exchange rate but, to complain over that and pretend to pay even less I see it racism.

I rent apartments here and there is a very strong correlation between a countries exchange rate and peoples attitudes . 5 years ago when the real was 1.60 per dollar a ton of brazilians came here and their attitude was condenscending and superior . When our peso was strong we probably did the same in Brazil . When you think about it its incredible how people define themselves and others by the power of a bill that really has no inherent value but what we percieve it to have !

Only on this forum would someone compare the racism of the African apartheid to what Argentines will pay to enter a milonga in BA vs. NYC.

It's easy to believe that aliens exist once you spend 5 minutes reading posts on BAexpats.

Ha, ha. Yes, that was the point I was trying to make. Again, I really applaud people that are bilingual but I really think many times things are getting lost in translation because I'll read a response and it's totally out there so I have to double check if I'm on the original thread.

Only on this forum would someone compare the racism of the African apartheid to what Argentines will pay to enter a milonga in BA vs. NYC.

It's easy to believe that aliens exist once you spend 5 minutes reading posts on BAexpats.

Apartheid at the Milongas... maybe they discriminate Negros (play on words) jjajajajaj :cool::eek::oops::rolleyes: Great humor on this Board ,,, Tongue in Chick....!

Actually, there is an even greater example of racism. Racism against New Yorkers in this case. Argentinians are charged much lower for rent here in Buenos Aires than a New Yorker is charged for rent in New York. If that is not an example of racist discrimination and apartheid then I do not know what is.

Is there any charities or advocacy groups us argentinians can donate to in order to help out those New Yorkers who are being obviously fleeced due to racism?

Apartheid at the Milongas... maybe they discriminate Negros (play on words) jjajajajaj :cool::eek::oops::rolleyes: Great humor on this Board ,,, Tongue in Chick....!

In fact, the BA Tango contest was nullified in 2011 when Macri was mayor for apartheid, and nowadays he is under criminal investigation for Apartheid.

69947FCE-4700-40A3-956E-95850E023319.jpeg
FYI apartheid means to have the bleasing of the law to discriminate. However, it is interesting to read the Apartheid acts to find out when something is discriminative like the case we were talking about where a foreigner has no issue to pay 15/25 usd to a non argentine, and complains for 5 usd to an argentine.
South Africa and Argentina are the 2 countries where nazismo survived longer.

Actually, there is an even greater example of racism. Racism against New Yorkers in this case. Argentinians are charged much lower for rent here in Buenos Aires than a New Yorker is charged for rent in New York. If that is not an example of racist discrimination and apartheid then I do not know what is.

As non-white New Yorker, I am pretty sure they rip us off the same here, independently of skin color. It is an equal opportunity racket.

Back