India, Brazil, And South Africa Want Argentina To Join Brics

...oh and who issued his own worthless Vernet coins to his workers, the devaluation of which eventually led to a rebellion and the murder of 5 settlers due to the poor conditions they were forced to live under? Is this starting to sound familiar to anyone?
Was the murder of the 5 settlers due to their insistence on getting the Blue Rate?

If you like UN quotes and linking to mercopress so much, here is everything you could ever want:

Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said UK is not violating relevant UN resolutions referred to the Falklands’ and more specifically on colonialism, he argued that a prevailing impression is that “people living under certain conditions should have a certain level of capacities so that they can decide their own future”, be it independence or some kind of government in their territories.

That didn't get much of a run in the local press surprisingly. Neither would I place a whole lot on it (even though it is Ban Ki-moon speaking instead of María Angélica Vernet or CFK) - there is an Argentine claim on the islands, one that seems very tenuous to me but a claim nontheless. I have never met an Argentine who has been able to articulate this claim and I doubt CFK or Timmerman could off the record where they don't have to read from the increasingly distorted script so it is not surprising you are unable to. The matter is incredibly complicated taking in centuries of history and the when and where of the application of international law. It can really only be tested in the ICJ - the fact that Argentina has never initiated this first step (or even spoken about it to my knowledge) doesn't surprise me at all.

If you like UN quotes and linking to mercopress so much, here is everything you could ever want:

That didn't get much of a run in the local press surprisingly. Neither would I place a whole lot on it (even though it is Ban Ki-moon speaking instead of María Angélica Vernet or CFK) - there is an Argentine claim on the islands, one that seems very tenuous to me but a claim nontheless. I have never met an Argentine who has been able to articulate this claim and I doubt CFK or Timmerman could off the record where they don't have to read from the increasingly distorted script so it is not surprising you are unable to. The matter is incredibly complicated taking in centuries of history and the when and where of the application of international law. It can really only be tested in the ICJ - the fact that Argentina has never initiated this first step (or even spoken about it to my knowledge) doesn't surprise me at all.
All of this gives credence to the first hand observed fact that Timmerman is first among the dullest of all whits and dimmest match in the pack. Under the direction of a nut case whacked out on Botox and tranks.

Current Brazil - Argentina relationship summarized in one image:

being_in_the_friend_zone_26.jpg

Homer is Argentina, Flanders is Brazil, and this is MERCOSUR:

Credit-Card.jpg

Flanders is too formal and too serious to be Brazil. Maybe he's Chile. Homer is Argentina and Barney is Brazil.

Reactions: Joe
Back