Indian - Thai food

I would second the recommendations on Taj Majal and Tandoor.

I've heard good things about Gran Dabbang on Scalabrini Ortiz but haven't tried it yet.

I haven't been to Sudestada in years! They used to have great lunch deals. Entrada + main + bebida + cafe = $17 pesos... Ah, 2006. That was about 8 or 9 bucks? I wonder how much the lunch is now?

We paid entrada + main + bebida + postre and two of us ordered two gaseosas more and paid $580. We were four. The price at lunch is something like $120 per person. I was told that its notoriously more expensive at night.

We paid entrada + main + bebida + postre and two of us ordered two gaseosas more and paid $580. We were four. The price at lunch is something like $120 per person. I was told that its notoriously more expensive at night.

yes i's always been very expensive for dinner

I am taking cooking classes about the use of spices in Asian food: Indian, Thai and Vietnam to start with. The teacher is an argentinian born cook, who studied whith an Indian lady while she was in charge of asian food at the culinary school of Gato Dumas - and Gato was alive.

We'll be trying this Indian restaurant in Martinez soon:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1119990-d3706053-Reviews-Ali_Indian_Restaurant-Martinez_Province_of_Buenos_Aires_Central_Argentina.html

Back