Iran ( Persia) Nuclear War Possible

cabrera said:
This is my last post and my account is closed from now on. The coming nuclear war is coming and it will be very soon . The world is entering its most dangerous phase of human history and all that we know of the current world and society will cease to exist.

Be prepared for a great crash and a war to end all wars

Thanks so much for the 'head's up'. Bu-bai Cabra. See you when you sign up with a different user name.

cabrera said:
This is my last post and my account is closed from now on. The coming nuclear war is coming and it will be very soon . The world is entering its most dangerous phase of human history and all that we know of the current world and society will cease to exist.

Be prepared for a great crash and a war to end all wars

Anyone else not slightly worried that Cabrera is, in fact, Iran's President Ahmedinejad. Can we trace the IP and see if it comes from the middle east?

Maybe we should forward this to CNN or the BBC.

I would like to offer a vote of thanks to cabrera, for starting one of the most entertaining threads on this site so far.

I don't mind disagreements and I certainly don't mind a conspiracy theory or two but I do have a problem with the dissemination of misinformation. Sadly I don't think she is doing it out of malice. I think she has issues with reading comprehension.

It would be sad for her to live the last 811 days 2 hours 45 minutes in a state of constant anger and fear.

rrptownley said:
Anyone else not slightly worried that Cabrera is, in fact, Iran's President Ahmedinejad. Can we trace the IP and see if it comes from the middle east?

Maybe we should forward this to CNN or the BBC.
In fact, she is one of Ahmedinejad's camels.
[Pre-12th century. Via Latin from Greek kamēlos , of Semitic origin.]

Two things-

(1) Why was this in the "Newcomers Forum"?

(2) "It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine..."

I just came across this segment from NPR. If it really is going to be the end of the world, maybe some people would like to read about it and be prepared/entertained.

Three Books To Help You Enjoy The Apocalypse

endisnear.jpg

I've never been much of a joiner, but I am a member of a Facebook group called "The Worst Part of a Zombie Apocalypse will be Pretending It's Not Awesome." I've never outgrown my childhood fascination with end times. The lion's share of the blame can probably be credited to Sister Mary Elephant's Old Testament scare tactics in Sunday School. Whatever the reason, I find myself secretly relishing the world's problems while everyone around me wrings hands and gnashes teeth. Post-Bush America is a playground for me. Every day brings with it new certain annihilation — terrorism, economic collapse, super flu, same-sex marriage. If we're going to hell in a bucket, I reason that we may as well enjoy the ride.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127910659

she's been kidnapped by the CIA.

or CIA-trained aliens.

or their Israeli allies.

Back