Iran ( Persia) Nuclear War Possible

She'll be back with a new user name. So don't worry kids. Although I thought the "Cabra" name suited her.

I hope she sticks around too, there is a certain entertainment value in her posts, it would be more boring here without her.

gouchobob said:
I hope she sticks around too, there is a certain entertainment value in her posts, it would be more boring here without her.
I don't recall anyone wanting it to stay, just that it might change it's name and hang around to escape its solemn vow terminate its account. Of course, if it did that it would not be long before we would know its new tag. For obvious reasons.
p.s. 3 hours 55 minutes

Blown away.
Yo capybera that was some nuclear war. Sorry I missed it.

This is my last post and my account is closed from now on. The coming nuclear war is coming and it will be very soon . The world is entering its most dangerous phase of human history and all that we know of the current world and society will cease to exist.

Be prepared for a great crash and a war to end all wars

And there I was believing we were entering the age of Aquarius,
Still there is one war monger we will be hearing less of.

cabrera said:
This is my last post and my account is closed from now on. The coming nuclear war is coming and it will be very soon . The world is entering its most dangerous phase of human history and all that we know of the current world and society will cease to exist.

Be prepared for a great crash and a war to end all wars
Oh no...I was worried about 2012, global warming, the chinese, peak oil, plague, famine, economic melt down and the world being over run by a giant Argentine pizza. And worst of all, what will happen when French Jurist eats all of the beans in the fallout shelter [mixed with foie gras]. Adios Capybera.

Back