Iran ( Persia) Nuclear War Possible

pauper said:
1 day 9 hours 37 minutes 11 seconds...
Adios Capybera. Guess you are going to miss Trick or Treat while hiding out in your nuke shelter. I'm sure the methane from the beans will bring you hours of fascination and pleasure, you can invent games and compose little tunes..............................:eek:

cabrera said:
There seems to be warning signs everywhere of a coming war with Iran instigated by Israel and the USA . This is catastrophic for the world and could herald a nuclear war that will devastate the region and our planet.

Quoting Senator Joe Lieberman (today):

"If military action must come, the United States is in the strongest position to confront Iran and manage the regional consequences. This is not a responsibility we should outsource."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/09/lieberman-us-should-not-outsource-stopping-iran.html

I think the idea is to prevent Iran from developing an arsenal of nukes, thereby avoiding a nuclear war and global devastation.

Neither the US nor Israel can really attack Iran. Russia and China probably already threatened to nuke Israel if they do so. It's probably part of a bigger deal like Russia promessed not to deliver the S300 missiles to Iran, etc...
Iran will have nuclear weapons but even if M.A. is a clown, Iran being a tri-millenar culture, they will never use them offensively.

In fact, the US might be actively monitoring Israel about it.

But what really matters is that there is only 1 day and 3 hours before Cabrera is going to close it's account.

I think she's already gone:

cabrera said:
I am biding my goodbyes to the f..... fascists like Tango Bob and Darmanad ...

I am never writing here again as I do not agree with 99 percent of the comments as well as the ignorance of the majority of the posters .

BYE F........

Back