Iran ( Persia) Nuclear War Possible

Cabrera, you are the most vile person here especially for your views on pizza and insulting Paraguay. If you have any ethical fiber , you will, as promised, terminate your account on Sept 30 if Iran is not attacked by then.

cabrera said:
To the loudmouths on the site who have nothing better to do but hire prostitutes or compare pizzas will you get off your high horses when Iran is attacked and it will be soon. Does it matter that the article comes from Prison Planet if this is the truth of the matter. OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPIES

If it is not by the end of September 2010 I will close my account and never write here again PROMISE.

This is one British "Spy" who is looking forward to this.:D

redrum said:
the threat of war with iran is yet another reason to own gold/silver. right now is actually a great time to buy as we are in the lull of the gold season. expect for prices to rise in september.

that being said, i believe that war with iran is almost assured. we know this because we can see the very same posturing and rhetoric/propaganda being spewed by the war machine as was spewed toward iraq not too long ago.

if war does happen, it will be a tremendous shame, not only because of the millions of potential dead but also because it could mean the severe devastation of one of the oldest cultures/civilizations in world history.

i'm sure i've mentioned this in other posts. the neocon objective is to topple the muslim world and then eventually focus the cross hairs on china and russia. any nation that doesn't tow the line is simply taken out. it's quite simple really.

and i don't even want to say expansion of the american empire anymore because it isn't about the US. it's about a small group of elite, who have allegiance to no country, who still believe in the right of divine kings and that their genes are superior to ours.

we all know the formula by now:

1) they either put a country in debt via fractional reserve banking.
2) corrupt their officials and make it a puppet state of the US.
3) foment a "people backed" rebellion.
4) assassinate the uncooperative leader(s).
5) go to war based on some phony made up evidence.
6) all the while manipulating public opinion through their control of the mass media.

Just a couple of points (OK three)
If we are faced with a nuclear desert, who exactly will we be able to trade gold and silver with?
If you believe all this buy water and food.

Have we not heard before about WMDs owned by rouge nations? Dangerous talk indeed.

Oh and it's The divine right of kings not the right of divine Kings, sorry to be picky, but it means then something completely different.

tangobob said:
Have we not heard before about WMDs owned by rouge nations?

Is that the Khmer Rouge or just nations that wear makeup?

Sorry to be picky.

tangobob said:
Just a couple of points (OK three)
If we are faced with a nuclear desert, who exactly will we be able to trade gold and silver with?
If you believe all this buy water and food.

Have we not heard before about WMDs owned by rouge nations? Dangerous talk indeed.

You keep spreading propaganda here like your friend Darmanad Mr Tango. You are a man sin verguenza for taking advantage of the Argentinian culture and then also supporting that the Malvinas stay in the hands of your english friends like Tony Blair.

Most argentinians despise people like you and do not be fooled by our diplomatic behaviour in public this is the truth .

steveinbsas said:
I believe it's Miss Cabrera (as in miss the point as well as gender).

That will be why she is so happy to send boys to die for a god forsaken lump of rock. No chance she would have to fight and die then.

Back