Iran ( Persia) Nuclear War Possible

cabrera said:
Soon the world will be in another more horrific war.

I agree that something bad is going to happen and tens of millions of peoploe could die. How many times in how many places did that happen in the last century (with only two small nukes actually used)?

So what can we do? Move to Argentina, live in the country, and grow our own food?

Well, that's exactly what I did.

Who wants to be my neighbor?

47 days 5hrs 37mins 11 secs until the definite end of the world, or, something far more unimaginable...
cabrera said:
If it is not by the end of September 2010 I will close my account and never write here again PROMISE.

the threat of war with iran is yet another reason to own gold/silver. right now is actually a great time to buy as we are in the lull of the gold season. expect for prices to rise in september.

that being said, i believe that war with iran is almost assured. we know this because we can see the very same posturing and rhetoric/propaganda being spewed by the war machine as was spewed toward iraq not too long ago.

if war does happen, it will be a tremendous shame, not only because of the millions of potential dead but also because it could mean the severe devastation of one of the oldest cultures/civilizations in world history.

i'm sure i've mentioned this in other posts. the neocon objective is to topple the muslim world and then eventually focus the cross hairs on china and russia. any nation that doesn't tow the line is simply taken out. it's quite simple really.

and i don't even want to say expansion of the american empire anymore because it isn't about the US. it's about a small group of elite, who have allegiance to no country, who still believe in the right of divine kings and that their genes are superior to ours.

we all know the formula by now:

1) they either put a country in debt via fractional reserve banking.
2) corrupt their officials and make it a puppet state of the US.
3) foment a "people backed" rebellion.
4) assassinate the uncooperative leader(s).
5) go to war based on some phony made up evidence.
6) all the while manipulating public opinion through their control of the mass media.

You mean 12 days 14 hours 20 minutes and 11 seconds.

Cabrera if you can pick the day of the attack I will give you 1 years free rent of the finest corner in my radiation proof bomb shelter. You have a 1 in 13 chance to have a little luxury to see out the nuclear winter, that's not a bad offer (access to the Heinz baked beans stash will cost you extra though).

steveinbsas said:
(And tremendously underestimates how much the girls from Paraguay actually charge their foreign clients.:cool:)

did she claim it was under $20 an hour (in paraguay)

Back