Is $2 Million Usd Enough To Retire With In Argentina?

only 1 masseuse, sire?
More are fine, the total budget is 2 million, if you can just arrange a different one each day, that will bring me to BsAs.
If the expats living there feel 2 million is not enough, I will discuss with my accountant or cut a few service back, but massage is on the top of the list. Got to be happy.

Ha ha Garryl

Reminds me of the most awesome French movie "How much do you love me" starring the super hot Monica Belluci.

So this guy wins 2 million euros in lottery and goes to the "sex-worker" worker played by Monica Belluci and tells her "come live with me and I will pay you 100,000 euros a month till I go broke"

Maybe Musicman san should watch this movie to consider a different approach to spending his 2million

The Ferrari guy is back.
I was just asking if 2 million is enough for 3-4 years, that's not a problem if I need to stash more cash in my suitcase. I just can't compromise to drive an Argentine made Citroen. I have to either bring my Ferrari or my Tesla Model S, can someone tell me how many 110v charging stations they have in Recoleta ? I prefer to live close to Whole Foods(I am sure they have that, right ?), as I can't carry too much groceries if I bring my Ferrari. I am also looking for single family house on Ave Alvear with private parking. I would appreciate it if you expats can let me know as I have an important decision to make, and I have never traveled out of the city where I have lived for 27 years, Topeka, Kansas. It's such a sacrifice for me to leave Topeka for Buenos Aires, I must at least be with my Ferrari.

I have some savings set by and now that I just reached 50 I was thinking about retiring soon and wanted to get some expat feedback on how much money one would need to live a comfortable retirement in Buenos Aires ?

Would my couple of million bucks be enough for myself and my wife? How are the other expat retirees experience with managing finances in retirement? How much is needed each month to live going out a weekends for a decent meal in average restaurant?
No. Even with a "coupe of million" Argentina won't allow anyone stupid enough to ask that question on a forum, into the country.

Interesting how people think 2M is allot of money, it’s not these days.

1% of the worlds population are millionaires. 99% (thats 6.9 Billion people) of people think $2m is a lot of money and for 80% of the worlds population who live on $10 a day, $2m is not a lot of money its an unimaginable amount of money. Get a grip on reality please.

1% of the worlds population are millionaires. 99% (thats 6.9 Billion people) of people think $2m is a lot of money and for 80% of the worlds population who live on $10 a day, $2m is not a lot of money its an unimaginable amount of money. Get a grip on reality please.
2m is a lot of money to many people. But if you have 2m, it's still not a big deal if you live in NY or California(with so much inflation. Pensador was saying 1m is not like it used to be 20 years ago). I prefer a stable monthly income of 6k, to 2m cash.Then you can retire at many places, including BsAs for a while.

I have some savings set by and now that I just reached 50 I was thinking about retiring soon and wanted to get some expat feedback on how much money one would need to live a comfortable retirement in Buenos Aires ?

Would my couple of million bucks be enough for myself and my wife? How are the other expat retirees experience with managing finances in retirement? How much is needed each month to live going out a weekends for a decent meal in average restaurant?

This can't be for real, can it?

If you want to get some idea just how "real" the Musicman might be, I suggest you read all of his posts. There are only 58 (as of today) and it doesn't take long to read all of them. If you start on page three you can read the posts in chronological order.

http://baexpats.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

2m cash is good for 5000 trips to nice telos in BsAs.

Back