Is $2 Million Usd Enough To Retire With In Argentina?

I was actually being sarcastic as it is so common for people to post younger images and information about themselves. But what a story and its getting better by the post.

Perhaps we should start a new thread for this... .

it has already been coverd to some extent, and this thread includes aditional details about both of my Argentine ¨girlfriends¨ of the past eight and a half years (I met both of them on the same website):

Is It Possible To Find Love In Argentina?

PS: The photo in my avatar was taken when I was almost 53 and I´m now 63.5, but I´m not trying to snag a new girlfrined using this photo.
emo32.gif

Any troll worth their salt would usually change their username now and again.

2011 - Me and my ferrari are coming down to be a football agent and nightime Don Johnson impersonator.

2014 - me and my wife are coming down with $(looklooklooklook money money me mememeemememe) to retire.

It's a poor effort.

it has already been coverd to some extent, and this thread includes aditional details about both of my Argentine ¨girlfriends¨ of the past eight and a half years (I met both of them on the same website):

Is It Possible To Find Love In Argentina?

PS: The photo in my avatar was taken when I was almost 53 and I´m now 63.5, but I´m not trying to snag a new girlfrined using this photo.
emo32.gif

LOL good luck with the woman search. I have found that women here in general don't care much about age or even prefer older men and for good reason. I am sure you have seen some of the same. I have to admit having a younger girlfriend or wife can do wonders for a guy. My wife is younger and its never a dull moment.

For those of us who don't have the time/inclination to read through all those posts, can someone summarize and provide a conclusion?

Here's what you asked for:

Any troll worth their salt would usually change their username now and again.

2011 - Me and my ferrari are coming down to be a football agent and nightime Don Johnson impersonator.

2014 - me and my wife are coming down with $(looklooklooklook money money me mememeemememe) to retire.

It's a poor effort.

How ironic you would mention this. I did not 'react" either positively or negatively when she revealed he her true age, but having already seen her in the morning without make-up and observed "interesting creases" in her face that were obviously the result of cosmetic surgery, I knew there was a possibility that her "stated age" (her exp<b></b>ression) on the dating website was not accurate. Neither were other "details' about her physical appearance.

It had been quickly apparent after she entered my house and had taken off her full length cashmere overcoat, that she was at least 2" shorter than 5'8" (her "stated height" on the dating website) and weighed 10 to15 lbs more than her "stated weight" of 125lbs. It was also clear that her "ethnicity" was not Caucasian as stated on the website, an observation that was further supported by her own statement that she has "olive" skin (which made no difference to me whatsoever).

Shortly after her visit I began writing the screenplay about an American man in his 50's who moves to Argentina and then "Goes Galt" in the pampas. I had been sending various "scenes" to her to get her feedback and, thinking it was time to let her know what I thought about the deception, I wrote a "lighthearted (at least in my opinion) scene where two of her women friends (fictions) "scolded" her for lying about her age on the dating website and not telling me the truth for more than seven months.

Two days after I sent the dialog to her (exactly one year ago last night) I received an email from her informing me that I should "not feel the need to call" (again...ever).

I firmly believe that it was something that one of her "friends" said to her in the dialog that brought an end to our little real-life drama. Even out of context, I think everyone here will see why the relationship came to an abrupt end.

The line followed comments from her friends how young she looked thanks to multiple plastic surgeries, regular Bowtox injections, and fresh (stem) cell therapy.

The line was.: "and he hasn't even seen the back of your thighs or your sixty-four year old naked butt."

In the six days she was at my house we never even kissed. Once, however, when I was lying in bed next to her (we were just watching a movie) and I turned to say something, she apparently thought I was about to kiss her. Her quick response was, "Down boy." and she said it just like she was talking to a dog.

PS: One of the titles I thought of for the comedy-drama of my experience with her is "Theft By Deception: An Argentine Love Story" but I have decided to concentrate on more important issues and deal with characters with a lot more character.
Steve, your patients is/are impressive. After the "Down Boy" she would have been Gone Girl.

Anyone want to loan me 2 million USD? I'm sick of working.

Just thought I would share. :)

There you go ceviche. Who's looking for an "online" date now ha?!

WA HA HA HA (evil evil laugh)

There you go ceviche. Who's looking for an "online" date now ha?!

WA HA HA HA (evil evil laugh)

of course *poor* me..ha ha...

however, it was more of a'tongue in cheek' type of question..sights like badoo, tinder are household names in BA.

Back