Is $2 Million Usd Enough To Retire With In Argentina?

No potholes in the new re-asphalted road from Punta to Montevideo to Colonia, your Ferrari will be safe. I wouldn't recommend bringing it on the ferry though but it should be fun to see how the cuidacoches react, not to mention the good people of customs and AFIP.

Since when did you become a permanent resident in Uruguay? Was it easy to get on the State's list of approved medical marijuana users? :)

you have to be born in Uruguay and have some blood related to his herbal excellence senior presidente to qualify to buy very shitty low potency leafy weed from a pharmarcy to go with your mate in fun-filled Colonia.

Uruguay is great especially around Punta Del Este! You can have 3 months of the crowded high life a year. Just to rev your engines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKvkSu8G-CU

Then the tourists go away and the waves pick up. Nothing a like a decent swell and only a handful of people in the line up. Wave quality is debatable but the open line ups are golden.

Then the place turns into a ghost town and you get to enjoy the secluded life for a season.

It is like seasons but in a social sense.

Having a fine Argentinian wife is the frosting on the cake. :p

@Garryl, you mean with his wife of course1--remember he's married!

Actually, lacoqueta, the Musicman claims to be married and also (in one post) claimed to be moving to BA to start a new career as a professional soccer agent in need of a penthouse apartment, a helipad, and, of course, a place to park the Ferrari. This all may be true, but anyone can claim to be or to have anything on the internet.

Here's an example of how deceptive someone can be in a website:

Almost exactly two years ago (on a Latin dating website) I came across the profile of an Argentine born woman who lives in the US. She claimed to be 52 years old. I actually became a paid member of the site just so could write to her. I had no prior knowledge of her financial status. During the first week in which we were communicating with each other, she sent me the link to an on line listing for the sale of her condo which was priced over 3 million dollars. Her dating profile indicated that she was retired. A google search of her name confirmed the condo was hers. The search also confirmed that she was a stockholder (one of three) in the mulit-million dollar sale of a business about 12 years earlier.

In one of our early phone conversations she also claimed to have had a Ferrari, but the valet of her building didn't wait long enough for the gate of the garage to rise and the valet drove the car into it (as he accelerated much faster than he expected when he hit the gas). She claimed that glass from the broken windshield entered the engine and the car was totaled. A mechanic I know has doubts that any glass would have made it through the air filter but the front and the top of car was severely damaged. She actually sent me photos of the damaged car. During the next six months we exchanged many emails and spoke several times a week by phone (skype).

The first time I ever saw her in person she was being pushed out of the baggage claim area of the Bahia Blanca airport, seated in a wheel chair with her designer dog in her lap. She had one of her plastic surgeons write a note for her that the pooch was a service dog that she needed to have with her in the cabin during the flight...for psychological reasons. Of course she had flown many, many times in her life and this was the first time she ever "needed" to have a dog with her during a flight. It was also the first time she had ever requested a wheel chair from an airline. When I drove to the curb in front of the airport, she got out of the wheelchair very slowly, using an expensive cane she bought just for the occasion to "steady" herself as the airport employees helped her (very slowly) get in the car.

When we got to "the compound" she no longer needed the cane and walked from the car into the house like any normal (able-bodied) person. She had requested the wheel chair so she would not have to stand in line for the TSA security checks. Three days later, as we were having dinner in my house and she was seated exactly where I am sitting at this very moment, we were talking about our earliest childhood memories. I told her I could remember being in the hospital for surgery when I was three years old (1953). Believing that she would have been three years old in 1963, I made the comment that I would be very surprised if she could remember the assassination of JFK. Much to my surprise she said that she remembered it very well. Then she told me that she is six months older than I am.

steveinba

please suggest some good websites to meet some nice Latina women?

Back