Is A Violent Insurrection Ever Morally Defensible?

With all my respect, you are confusing democracy with a republican politic system (locke chech and balances).
Here the point is that she won elections by 54% of the votes with about 36 points of difference with the second. It gives her ligitimity to her government.
It also gives some extra votes at Congress that alliw her to makes things happens as soon as she has her own quorum to open debates at Congress. This is how democracy works. People voted her project.
Sorry, but there are many things that works very bad in the US, corruption among others. I don't think that in a police state like the US become a real debate about corruption is possible. Lobby is legal there, in the rest of the world is considered corruption.

The argument about corruption is cheap because all the politicians are corrupr here or in the US. Would you like to double chech how much is salary of a Congressman there and how much he spends? I m dure that there are incongruences.

I don t think that they are the less worst, i just was pointing the dilema that the voters who hate her have, because they realize it.
Look what happend with la mesa de enlace: the farmers put a limit to their own extreme leaders because they were afraid about what else can happens if She is not there.

The weakness of democracy is that without rule of law, it becomes thuggery of the majority over the minority. No matter what degree of landslide victory was obtained, it does not give free rein to obliterate the fundamental rights of the minority. Things begin to go horribly wrong when government power is not strictly limited.

Violence is justifiable for a people just as it is for a person, in self defense. The gray area is: what may be construed as an act of violence from the state, and what is an appropriate and measured response. More and more as years goes by, I feel nervous stating ideas such as these. The nervousness tells me that clearly I do not feel in my bones that I live in a free society.The feeling is the same here, and in the US. To not speak my mind is thus to lay down the burden of freedom, and so I am obligated to speak.

With all my respect, you are confusing democracy with a republican politic system (locke chech and balances).
Here the point is that she won elections by 54% of the votes with about 36 points of difference with the second. It gives her ligitimity to her government.
It also gives some extra votes at Congress that alliw her to makes things happens as soon as she has her own quorum to open debates at Congress. This is how democracy works. People voted her project.
Sorry, but there are many things that works very bad in the US, corruption among others. I don't think that in a police state like the US become a real debate about corruption is possible. Lobby is legal there, in the rest of the world is considered corruption.

There are many things that don't work right in the USA. Question: have you ever traveled to the USA? Another question: In what way is the USA a "police state." What do you mean by that phrase?

Back