Is any one else watching Glenn Beck on FOX?

I think the ones wearing Guevara shirts are all watching 'Aló Presidente'...

Neil

Steve, I don't think it is as much a history "lesson" as a comparison of the Obama admin to some of the dictators in history. Although, I doubt those who are contra Fox/ Beck will believe what he will say or even watch it. I myself will be watching because I do believe that he gives facts, though be it in an entertainment form rather than news anchorman form.
Sds.

He's on the air right now...

And if you don't think he makes sense, please tell us why.

He may be a little theatrical but spend 20 mins and listen to a show..you can find it on FOX news..Then try to come up with arguments as to why he is wrong...It's tough to do.

"Finally, a guy who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking."

bigbadwolf said:
The function of Beck, Limbaugh and others is to take the genuine misery, resentment, and anger of tens of milions of Americans and channel it in fruitless directions. Red herrings are their speciality. Ideological incoherence and demonising individuals (rather than focusing on systemic characteristics) their trademark. And they pander to a conceited but undereducated audience.

Even in serious white nationalist circles -- people one might imagine to be the natural audience for these performers -- there's a recognition that they're bought-and-paid-for stooges of the status quo. They have no real way forward to propose.

You nailed it bigbad.

Glenn Beck is nothing but a corporate shill, a bought and paid for employee whose job is meant to deceive and distract, nothing more. He is what you would call "controlled opposition". Google it people.

There's no question that he speaks some truths. There's no question he makes sense a lot of the time. All of that is planned and designed on purpose to gain our trust or the trust of the major opposition(tea party movement), only to betray and lead astray that movement at key points of real change. This is how you control the opposition, by pretending to be the leader of the opposition.

At key points he will say or act contrary to his actions up to that point, which serves to divert or kill any momentum of the movement. He will sabotage other, true leaders of the movement such as Ron Paul or Debra Medina in her race for governor of texas - because the true goal was to reelect incumbent governor and globalist/bilderberg Rick Perry.

Again, this is not about democrat vs republican. Stop wasting your time worrying about that nonsense. This is about Glenn Beck furthering the agenda of the global elite and the bankers that are bankrupting the united states and Europe.

Do not be fooled by this wolf in sheep's clothing.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
— Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Back