Is Argentina A Normal Country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the bullet point about the Obama photo op - that's what got me. :lol: Nicely done.

Gringoboy:
Great link! Thanks a lot .I really liked the insert concerning Alfonsin's gov't .One had to live thru it to believe it. " In 1989 only about 30,000 Argentines out of 30 million paid any income tax in 1989 and yearly inflation was 5,000 % "
.Maybe TwentyThousands'Roads' grandparents had a premonition when they left Argentina for the Bronx. In 1990 after 11 years here,left for Staten Island,NYC. Although,I did come back in '92 and I've been here ever since.

Well, Argentina might be an abnormal country, but I am in the US right now, and it seems that this country is going FULL RETARD. These Brazilian guys were preparing to record a Youtube video when they were interrupted by this woman, who accused them, out of nothing, of being "middle eastern terrorists". If Argentina is not a normal country, I wonder what the post-Trump America should be classified as.

http://youtu.be/PRpiwa3so8U

Well, Argentina might be an abnormal country, but I am in the US right now, and it seems that this country is going FULL RETARD. These Brazilian guys were preparing to record a Youtube video when they were interrupted by this woman, who accused them, out of nothing, of being "middle eastern terrorists". If Argentina is not a normal country, I wonder what the post-Trump America should be classified as.

stupid people are stupid.

Full on retarded RFOLOL there is definitely a segment of the population in the US that has truly lost their ability to comprehend reality. We the Americans have definitely been on a very serious political loosing streak. Post TRUMP I am seriously hoping I will not have to comprehend that reality when it is all said and done. But there are still a remnant of level headed discerning Americans up there or at least I hope so and enough of them to not vote in a Post TRUMP era. However the flip side of that is potentially Hillary. I am not sure which scenario scares me more. Thank God I live in Uruguay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back