Is Argentina A Normal Country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only what Camberiu says, but just checking the foreign policies in all these years, from Vietnam to Syria, supporting dictatorships all over the world that murdered thousands of people, creating wars everywhere, that is far away from being a "normal" country.

So , let me get this' straight'(of course without offending the gay comunity)if for the past several years, all the attacks and threats came from radical muslims, are we supposed to screen.... scandinavians?
The japanese were put into camps during ww2 because they were percieved as a threat..... which 70 years later we see as a barbaric move on the part of the gov....yet no attacks ever came from japanese spies.....it was called troubleshoot the problem beeeefore it happens, we can debate all you like, but the fact remanis, if you are biten by a dog, the next time you walk by a dog, you don't think 'oh i must treat this dog fairly because all dog are not the same'
If a group behaves as a pack of rabbid dogs, they will be put down as such
I also lived under a dictatorship and besides all the wrongs things they did, the one thing they did right was that by the time they were done, there was no one single terrorist to be found, so other people didn't have to fear getting on a bus and being blown up due to the actions certains groups decide to take
Yes, the world is a dirty unfair place, wake the fuck up.

So , let me get this' straight'(of course without offending the gay comunity)if for the past several years, all the attacks and threats came from radical muslims, are we supposed to screen.... scandinavians?

So you defend banning all Muslims from entering the US, like Trump proposes? How do you even do that? There are millions of Muslims living in Canada, UK, France, Indonesia, India, Germany and even Brazil and Argentina. Do we start asking people for their religion at immigration? And we sending back Canadian citizens who happen to be Muslim?
India alone has what, 150 million Muslims? Many of them are entrepreneurs, engineers and scientists. Are we asking every Indian who comes to the US to specify religious affiliation?

If that is what you are suggesting, then it would be 100 times more ridiculous than ANYTHING Cristina ever said, proposed or did. Ever.

The fact that we are even discussing this, just shows how absurd things are in the US right now.

I wish that was the case. It is not. As someone who lived under a dictatorship once, the US is one hell of a scary place right now. The foreshadowing of what might be coming is everywhere.

You know the freaky part is that many Americans seem to be so uptight, judgmental and just over the edge. But years is fear and war have been pumped into their brains with propaganda. Seems many have not been able to discern. The perfect storm for radical politics and change could be brewing.

So unbelievable that it is sooo believable! And there are these types EVERYWHERE! Maybe she will come back as a dark woman with "questionable" religious beliefs in Nazi Germany in the 1930s! I bet she would get a free trip to Poland out of it!
After I saw the first minute of this horrible piece of humanity, I couldn't even watch it anymore!

Gringoboy:
Great link! Thanks a lot .I really liked the insert concerning Alfonsin's gov't .One had to live thru it to believe it. " In 1989 only about 30,000 Argentines out of 30 million paid any income tax in 1989 and yearly inflation was 5,000 % "
.Maybe TwentyThousands'Roads' grandparents had a premonition when they left Argentina for the Bronx. In 1990 after 11 years here,left for Staten Island,NYC. Although,I did come back in '92 and I've been here ever since.

Are you jewish? Is funny history about brasil and their Pernembuco, all those jews chased out there fled to New Amsterdam, the governor at the time Peter Styvesant wrote to Holland to request permission to kick them out because they had started money lending and racketeering (lols, the jews). he was denied permission by the Dutch, now since then the jews changed the name to New York. .

Same thing in Argentina, was earmarked by the Rothschild family to be the New Israel, but they managed to get back their old Israel with the Balfour Declaration.

What was I talking about? oh yeh, Operation Condor in the 1970s in Brasil, they kidnapped and lynched 10,000 of the top intellectuals and political activists of the country, that is why today Brasilans seem to be all so stupid, all their intellects were murdered....

the real weird thing around here in BA first week for me is how many openly jewish people there are, and I have alreedy started joking with them because I think they are funny, I am in Rocoleta,
I joke with them, "You listen to me, I am not a donkey. how dare you accuse me of being equal to a donkey born to serve the jews?"

i make this joke now with three tiendas, that I know they jews, they think it is funny the gal, and laugh and smile with me, and joke back, and now i tell them i am going to prove to them I am not a donkey, I have genetic proof....I will show them through scientific proof....
they love it, cause in my joking I am recognising them as the new power elite which they have fought 2000 years to be.

And they are. Today now they are the power elite of all the economy, and it does get yawningly boring watching people talk about the economy as though they cant see the elephant in the room ,I mean if you really know what is going on why bother talking about it since you know it is forbidden to talk about it?

its like during the bolshevik revolution it was punishable by death to publicly identify a jew. we are in the same state today.

Thing is, because I dont have children, ,I am not scared of them and can go into their shops and joke around with them (I do it when there are no other non-jewish customers in the shop). .They think I aam funny, like a court-jester, which I guess I am therefore.

I dont know if they going to kill me, I joke with them and make them laugh, jews are funny guys, they love to joke, I joke about their Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, about their state funeral for him, and how he called me a donkey ,and that I am not a donkey...I make them laugh, ,they love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back