Is It Love?

Does he find mature, attractive and successful women intimidating? Maybe he falls for younger women because they're easier to charm an manipulate. An older women is independent and set in her own ways.

The somewhat older teacher of my computer class tried to seduce his 22 year old assistant by sending her an indecent proposal via email. I don't know if she reported him to his superior, but she was moved to a different class and decided to quit after the semester was over. I assume they bought her silence. Maybe if the teacher had money it would have been a different story. Needless to say, it proved to be a very unpleasant experience for her, and maybe even traumatic. If it had happened to us older students in our late thirties and forties, we would have laughed at the teacher and told him to f*** off.

I really do not get it but when he tells me about the drama I often think... what do you expect?

Age is not everything (we cougars know something about that). I would personally always pick a 60 years old Paul Newman over a 35 years old Homer Simpson.
Men think differently. Actually they do not think with their brain before they get laid. Sorry for being crass :)

Is it love?
It is not but your video is absolutely fantastic, I could not stop smiling.
The singer is amazing.
You aare too clever
I will send ithis youtube to all my friends...when needed.

Thank you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard_Khil

Some video from the communist days in Russia apparently.

Prick teaser?[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
"Day Tripper"[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]

The dirty Lyrics:[/background]
[background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]
She's a big teaser, she only played one night stands.[/background]

This certainly does not apply to all Argentine women. A friend of mine in his early 40's was home the other evening and someone knocked on his door. He opened it to find a 19 year old young man who claimed he was his son. Apparently he is a dead ringer for my friend. In the past 19 years , the mother (whom he vaguely remembers ) has not been in contact or asked for a centavo. He who plays , pays eventually.

This certainly does not apply to all Argentine women. A friend of mine in his early 40's was home the other evening and someone knocked on his door. He opened it to find a 19 year old young man who claimed he was his son. Apparently he is a dead ringer for my friend. In the past 19 years , the mother (whom he vaguely remembers ) has not been in contact or asked for a centavo. He who plays , pays eventually.

Oh my god, that's scary! I thought that our actions in the past have a 10 years limit, a warrant period or something.
I've played a little :wub: -I'm not Maradona- but I've dated a few women 22 years ago, before I've met my better half. I was faithful since then, but now you're saying that there is still a chance that a boy or a girl knocks on my door tomorrow saying: 'Hello Daddy'!
That's unfair!, even criminal records have a time limit.

I think I'm not going to sleep well tonight. I should have known better and brought an attorney on each date!

Back