Is It Possible To Find Love In Argentina?

In my experience Romantic Love is very overrated. It doesn't teach you anything about actually living with another person and making a relationship work. It doesn't teach you that you can't have everything your way, or even that your way is the best way. Romantic Love doesn't teach you that a relationship is work, and that most of the work is on yourself. It doesn't teach you how to share a small space with someone else who has different ideas about how that space should be managed. It doesn't teach you negotiation and diplomacy. It doesn't teach you that "beautiful" is just skin deep.

When you are mature enough to see your own shortcomings and know your strengths, and are strong enough to shut up your own ego - and then you find someone with whom you can share a life, support each other when times are good as well as bad, and make things work for the better for everyone involved that is when you'll find lasting love.

Everything else is just romance novels and Valentines Day cards and they do little to keep the bed warm at night. :)

That's all very well mate, but without the romance, our bed would be decidedly Antarctic ;)

I'm not sure about love, but I've certainly found lust.
Oh yeah, you just have to feel loved during the moment of lust, therefore, you have both love and lust. It's easier for men to combine or separate from love and lust, and Argentina is a great place to obtain/find both.

In my experience Romantic Love is very overrated. It doesn't teach you anything about actually living with another person and making a relationship work. It doesn't teach you that you can't have everything your way, or even that your way is the best way. Romantic Love doesn't teach you that a relationship is work, and that most of the work is on yourself. It doesn't teach you how to share a small space with someone else who has different ideas about how that space should be managed. It doesn't teach you negotiation and diplomacy. It doesn't teach you that "beautiful" is just skin deep.

When you are mature enough to see your own shortcomings and know your strengths, and are strong enough to shut up your own ego - and then you find someone with whom you can share a life, support each other when times are good as well as bad, and make things work for the better for everyone involved that is when you'll find lasting love.

Everything else is just romance novels and Valentines Day cards and they do little to keep the bed warm at night. :)
That is true, but it's good for people to fall in love all the time, making a living together is a different story. Scientific research suggests that men live a much longer life if they fall in love more often. If you can not fall in love with same person all the time, try to do it with different ones. You will be having longer and exciting life, and finally die happily. Where can you find a better place than Argentina to do so ?

Garryl, by citing "men lead a longer life..." Do you mean men as in "humans"? Or literally men? Did this research study women as well? Please cite your souce. I taught psychology and sociology at the college level and never heard of this. The only research that I'm aware of is that which talks about morbidity and relationships which found that committed partners who lost their significant other were much more likely to die within a year of their partners passing when compared to their still together peers. An argument for being in a loving, committed relationship.

Garryl, by citing "men lead a longer life..." Do you mean men as in "humans"? Or literally men? Did this research study women as well? Please cite your souce. I taught psychology and sociology at the college level and never heard of this. The only research that I'm aware of is that which talks about morbidity and relationships which found that committed partners who lost their significant other were much more likely to die within a year of their partners passing when compared to their still together peers. An argument for being in a loving, committed relationship.
here is my source http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/8-surprising-health-benefits-of-love-115600

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=97679

http://www.match.com/magazine/article.aspx?ArticleID=9668 sorry, one of them is from match.com. I mean both men and women will live a longer life if they are in love. But quite often love fades away, it becomes daily boring life. You need to discover/create new love with the same person, or you need to find a new lover. The later seems to be easy for many. What I am trying to say is that if you can't love the same person forever, at least try to fall in love with different ones, which should be blamed, after all we are humans, just evolved from moneys 10000 years ago. :)

what I am trying to say is that many people can not love the same person forever, and if she/he can not do that, falling in love with different partners at different times is not a bad thing, should not be blamed. If you keep falling in love and have different relationship, that's still much better than no love, and you feel better and live longer. We are not saint, when we see an attractive person and if there is any chance, we fall in love, it doesn't mean we are a bad person. We are really programmed like an animal, with human intelligence.Please forgive me if I am wrong.

Back