Is It Possible To Find Love In Argentina?

And the best Pizza in the world is made with love. But where?

I married a Brazilian. Never need to worry about our bed being Antarctic. :)

LOL! So much for your statement about romanticism being overrated!

No, seriously, I think it's true about the romanticism thing being overly romanticized. Is that redundant? People focus a lot on the romantic feelings that they forget that real genuine love is a lot of hard work. Romance is nice, but the flame burns out if it doesn't have something deeper than the fuzzy feeling in the moment.

That is true, but it's good for people to fall in love all the time, making a living together is a different story. Scientific research suggests that men live a much longer life if they fall in love more often. If you can not fall in love with same person all the time, try to do it with different ones. You will be having longer and exciting life, and finally die happily. Where can you find a better place than Argentina to do so ?

Well, I know I drink more when I've got no one in my life so, yeah, totally believe that.

On the whole topic: Haddaway, anyone?

LOL! So much for your statement about romanticism being overrated!

No, seriously, I think it's true about the romanticism thing being overly romanticized. Is that redundant? People focus a lot on the romantic feelings that they forget that real genuine love is a lot of hard work. Romance is nice, but the flame burns out if it doesn't have something deeper than the fuzzy feeling in the moment.

Yes.. We have a great foundation of practicality and team work with each other. The romance is the icing on the cake. Many people try to do it the other way around.

I've known many people stuck in bad relationships and can't leave because, "I just love him/her."

GS has it to a tee. The funny thing is the "pretend " initial romance engages you in the relationship (both parties pretending to be perfect and never doing # 2s) then the teamwork/practicality ties you to the relationship and with the latter working well real romance has room to flourish again,with silly love notes flowers, etc.I found this thread bizarre. It's as easy difficult to find love in Bsas as anywhere. If you don't know the difference beween love, lust and being scammed for your wallet/nationality in Bsas then I'd guess you'd struggle to find love anywhere.

It has been my experience in a life longer than most of you on this forum, that as you get older the romanticism wanes, and love takes over.

I've been married twice and divorced twice. First wife Chinese, second Dutch. Both were a disaster after a while.

Now my current friend is a very courageous, very intelligent, very devoted, very religious Argentinian lady.

I am British and live in the Netherlands, she must live in BA until she retires. Skype is a wonderful tool for communication, and we visit each other twice a year.

For us both love is of necessity a long distance affair. Suits us both.

I'm impressed Shugs.
A long distance relationship must need a lot of work to stay alive.
I personally found it do-able for the short term and out of necessity as well; but no longer than a couple of months. I'd go crazy ;)

Back