Is The Economy Dead In Argentina?

Let's see where it goes.

If I feel it's going anywhere worth while I will suggest to start up a little community of fledgling entrepreneurs on the basis of mutual benefit and absolutely no thievery of ideas !

First step is to ply my contact with charm and Jamesons. I will happily publish an abridged translated version of any import regulations he hands over.

Forget charm and Jamesons , think cold hard cash , as in US currency.

Forget charm and Jamesons , think cold hard cash , as in US currency.

I have an unusual relation, via family, to the guy. He is sort of obliged to hand over information, it's a weird arrangement. Anyway, all we'll be talking about is the famous import list. What gets in and how.

I've already availed of his services for another matter, not everything is resolved with dollars.

Anyway. I'll let you know, if I can ........

It is possible to import, but extremely difficult and risky. I have a client who got permission, but who knows if when it gets here Moreno will let it through. Not worth it in my opinion. Of course, there are other "ways" and "workarounds" if you are brave enough to try it.

Interesting, and with Mr Moreno in charge of customs now you couldn't have launched your import business without paying a fortune in import duties.

Then you have to adapt your busisness and go on. I had to close that busisness for other government mesures, long before the K era.

It is possible to import, but extremely difficult and risky. I have a client who got permission, but who knows if when it gets here Moreno will let it through. Not worth it in my opinion. Of course, there are other "ways" and "workarounds" if you are brave enough to try it.

The rules for importing are simple, it is just that nobody wants to follow them.
I have a friend who works for Phillips. They produce some here and they export to other southamerican countries so, they have permition to import without hassle.
If you want to import without exporting, forget it. But if you export something produced here, then you can import.They have issues with the balance imports/exports. If your busisness is balanced, it[s ok.
This is a simplification, of course.

And continue to hoard tinfoil (presuming it doesn't have to be imported).

You are the king or queen of one liners that do nothing but try to denigrate others ( even though it has little effect on this forum as 99.9% percent are more intelligent and well read than you) Your a typical hypocritical democrat supporter who makes a mockery of democracy. As long as you are fine to hell with the rest .

You are the king or queen of one liners that do nothing but try to denigrate others ( even though it has little effect on this forum as 99.9% percent are more intelligent and well read than you) Your a typical hypocritical democrat supporter who makes a mockery of democracy. As long as you are fine to hell with the rest .

Sami could benefit from the discipline of haiku or even Twitter, but I fear the rules are simply too complex for her.

Back