Is The Economy Dead In Argentina?

Those who know how to CREATE wealth will do so as long as they are free enough to do so...regardless of the "current" crisis.

Eventually, they won't.

Atlas will shrug.

And continue to hoard tinfoil (presuming it doesn't have to be imported).

It appeared in page 2, but I dont know why I cant still write it here...
Why do you want to repeat it?

It is here: http://baexpats.org/topic/28038-is-the-economy-dead-in-argentina/page__st__10#entry229930

Argentina is a land of oportunities for whoever brings a new idea and works independenly.
You have to find a place in the market where is high demand and low or none offer.
When i was 20 i used to compete on mountain Biking. There was a lack of high tech spare parts. I started to import them. For 2 years i was doing about 10.000 usd per month.

Later i paid my studies producing aquarium plants. I had over 200 species available and the fertilizing methods i created was translated to over 15 languages. Developing this small market i was doing about 4000 usd for several years.
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/algae/69737-method-controlled-imbalances-summary.html
Later, well, you all know.
If you are an innovative strong worker, there are too many fields undeveloped.

I think that happens once in a while that some messages go for moderation...
Yeah happens randomly to me too. I think it is just set to send messages into moderation when you are posting too fast too much or in topics that are moving very fast. After that, some of my comments are published and others are not.

Argentina is a land of oportunities for whoever brings a new idea and works independenly.
You have to find a place in the market where is high demand and low or none offer.
When i was 20 i used to compete on mountain Biking. There was a lack of high tech spare parts. I started to import them. For 2 years i was doing about 10.000 usd per month.

Later i paid my studies producing aquarium plants. I had over 200 species available and the fertilizing methods i created was translated to over 15 languages. Developing this small market i was doing about 4000 usd for several years.
http://www.aquaticpl...es-summary.html
Later, well, you all know.
If you are an innovative strong worker, there are too many fields undeveloped.

Interesting, and with Mr Moreno in charge of customs now you couldn't have launched your import business without paying a fortune in import duties.

I'll let you know soon enough, am meeting with an aduana guy to assess my options in importing some stuff. We'll soon have your theory tested legal eagle.

I'll let you know soon enough, am meeting with an aduana guy to assess my options in importing some stuff. We'll soon have your theory tested legal eagle.

keep us informed, i have researched a few niches here that could make decent money if it was possible to import stuff.

Let's see where it goes.

If I feel it's going anywhere worth while I will suggest to start up a little community of fledgling entrepreneurs on the basis of mutual benefit and absolutely no thievery of ideas !

First step is to ply my contact with charm and Jamesons. I will happily publish an abridged translated version of any import regulations he hands over.

Back