Is the expat party coming to an end?

I left Argentina a few months ago and I was relieved to get back to the USA. I still have a bunch of friends there that are the most resilient people I know. The battle everyday non stop BS and a lack of planning ability just due to the nature of the country, The cope every day and deal with issues that the average American cannot comprehend, I mean... I cannot even explain it to my American friends, these issues don't even seem possible to them. I want better for my Argentine friends. I want them to have stability and development. Incredible country with incredible resources.

Is the party starting over? Nov 21 open

Attachments

• D89CC472-BD3B-4082-9715-1EDC2AA9D129.jpeg
    D89CC472-BD3B-4082-9715-1EDC2AA9D129.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 30
Oh the Democrats..butter wouldn't melt in their mouths... The BLM Antifa riots caused much more damage in all senses than the following Jan 6th 'Insurrection'.
It's really scary how you're trying to minimize and relativize the acts of treason that occurred against the United States. Those were two very, very different things.

Links or it didnt happen.
This site is for Argentina, not for never-Trumpers and US politics, so I won't respond further on this topic. Btw, the tapes are on a congressional website; go look as I'm not your secretary. Hardly an insurrection which is why the J6 "committee" hid them.

Links or it didnt happen.
This site is for Argentina, not for never-Trumpers and US politics, so I won't respond further on this topic. btw, the tapes are on a congressional website; go look as I'm not your secretary. Hardly an insurrection which is why the J6 "committee" hid them.

Back