Is There Anyplace To Buy Land Cheap Here?

I agree with most of what you are saying except that we need to know the difference between an 80000 pesos ''hit'' to a ferreteria and a dude and his cousin coming to take a couple bags of cement and a wheelbarrow from your job site...... those are 2 different animals we are talking about ...same as the guy that butchers a cow in the field and the band that comes on a cattle truck and loads up your whole herd in one night...
same goes for vigilancia privada, i sure as hell don't know them or who is behind the company, so i trust them as far i can spit and i can't spit very far .....i even took the time to talk to a couple of alarm systems companies, and seeing their attitude, i didn't want them nowhere near my home....... if you are familiar with the term'' que quere que le haga.... hay barro''....so don't be confused or fooled by their assurances that they have your back, in reality all they want is your money for a service they never intended to provide and sadly this includes the police ( no cerveza, we can't find you)

I agree with most of what you are saying except that we need to know the difference between an 80000 pesos ''hit'' to a ferreteria and a dude and his cousin coming to take a couple bags of cement and a wheelbarrow from your job site...... those are 2 different animals we are talking about ...same as the guy that butchers a cow in the field and the band that comes on a cattle truck and loads up your whole herd in one night...
same goes for vigilancia privada, i sure as hell don't know them or who is behind the company, so i trust them as far i can spit and i can't spit very far .....i even took the time to talk to a couple of alarm systems companies, and seeing their attitude, i didn't want them nowhere near my home....... if you are familiar with the term'' que quere que le haga.... hay barro''....so don't be confused or fooled by their assurances that they have your back, in reality all they want is your money for a service they never intended to provide and sadly this includes the police ( no cerveza, we can't find you)
i allways thought the best security is the one you provide for yourself,get yourself a good dog or a gun permit .

I don't want to live in either a barrio cerrado or any place where vigilancia privada is necessary. I agree with you that the possibility of corruption is likely.

Most building sites in my area only have a small shack in which a few day's worth of materials are stored, but if I was building a house on the land next to mine I would probably buy as much of the materials in advance as I could just to beat inflation and make fewer buying trips to the city. It turns out that the stolen building material had actually been sold and the buyer was using the fereteria as a "safe" place to store the materials. This being Argentina, the buyer is the one who will have to absorb the loss.

i allways thought the best security is the one you provide for yourself,get yourself a good dog or a gun permit .

I agree. It's worth noting that a gun permit requires permanent residency.

Around here everyone assumes that everyone else is armed, including 80 year old women living alone.
emo32.gif

I agree. It's worth noting that a gun permit requires permanent residency.

Around here everyone assumes that everyone else is armed, including 80 year old women living alone.
emo32.gif
Well,the person probably has permanent residence?
Also,no permit necesary to get a good guard dog

Well,the person probably has permanent residence?
Also,no permit necesary to get a good guard dog

I plan on training several dogs the same way I did when trained to do so!

As for materials, I plan on doing rammed earth, utilizing a semi earthship design, so it will be hard for anyone to steal my materials what they want my dirt? LOL

the other materials utilized wont be on site until im ready to utilize them.

I plan on building the design with security features some of the embassies would envy, they will be so hidden most people notice, but it takes a bit of land, good soil, good water, and time.

Patience and determination which i have both of these! lol

I was gonna ask for 250k dollars for my 10 acres...... is that to much?Esteban you are such a bubble burster!!!! :p

Back