Is There Anyplace To Buy Land Cheap Here?

jbhenson

Registered
I was wondering Where can you buy a little land cheap here?

Yes! U can own land in safe stable Uruguay for what can still be considered cheap.
You can do the same in Argentina.
Do you want it for "land banking"? Build a house? A non fortified semi sufficient compound? To grow stuff? Maybe plant oaks and prepare a truffle-financed retirement?

Calafate and cafayate are the two most expensive valleys in Argentina. Its prolly due to the spelling as they have nothing else in common.
Notice Ariel is a troll.

Calafate and cafayate are the two most expensive valleys in Argentina. Its prolly due to the spelling as they have nothing else in common.
Notice Ariel is a troll.
It was a joke,and im not a troll.
Around buenos aires,i dont think taht it is possible to find cheap land
Your second commentary,was not trolling indeed :rolleyes:

For what purpose? Land in santiago del estero chaco is probably cheap but not as accessible as cordoba buenos airea or mendoza.

I was wondering Where can you buy a little land cheap here?

Argentina is the 8th largest country in the world and the 212th for population density, and your asking if there's any cheap land available. Your question is way too vague, do some research, state what you're really after, and then you are more likely to get some useful answers.

Very simple id like to buy land that I could build a house on, a farm, and not have to see everyone's laundry flying like Irish pennants!

I like trees, so that would be nice and really dont like volcano's, So anywhere that doesnt have volcano's and has some trees with water would be nice!

Back