It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently pardoned General Flynn and the "We the People" movement want Trump to declare martial law and call for new elections, this time under military oversight.

General Flynn's twitter profile

I think if Trump's main goal is to curb illegal immigration from Latin America, this is a brilliant move. Who in term right mind would rely on coyotes and brave the desert to illegally cross into a country that is pretty much just like the hellhole you are escaping from?

hwrerup75o261.jpg

Recently pardoned General Flynn and the "We the People" movement want Trump to declare martial law and call for new elections, this time under military oversight.

I think if Trump's main goal is to curb illegal immigration from Latin America, this is a brilliant move. Who in term right mind would rely on coyotes and brave the desert to illegally cross into a country that is pretty much just like the hellhole you are escaping from?

hwrerup75o261.jpg
That is disgusting beyond words

hwrerup75o261.jpg

Things like this "movement" are just the beginning of what the next four years will be like in the US. I almost miss the period from the 80s to the early 2000s when most Americans were content to just grow old eating microwave meals and watching TV.

Wow, looks like it's time to make it clear where you stand, what you stand for and why.
It's about to get serious. wonder how long it will take the UN to try land foreign troops as peace keepers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back