It’s official Joe Biden becomes the 46 President of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF responsible trusted media actually existed, we would be in a better position to have a civil discussion. I’d be very interested in knowing what sources you consider to be trusted responsible media.

You claim that you aren't a partisan, yet you are posting articles from Fox News opinion by a highly partisan "economist." Fox News exists to give comfort and reflect a certain world view that their audience holds. Same goes with MSNBC. You won't be hearing much, if any criticism of Biden there no matter what he does the next 4 years.

It doesn't take much to research to find who owns each media source, what their ideology might be, any agenda they might have, who their target audience is...then once you consume the media you can keep in mind their biases. Use your own critical reasoning skills, see how its covered on various sites, how its covered by foreign media, financial press, and make your own decisions.

Substack has many independent journalists, each one will have their own ideology, but there isn't the financial or institutional pressure they might have to deal with at a corporate news outlet. You might find journalists you trust there. Investor research is also often void of partisanship because they are trying to most accurately predict how certain political outcomes will affect the economy so that they can position themselves in a way to make money.

Before Trump I'd never heard an American President curse In public over a PA system no less.
It was his way of earning ”Brownie” points with his constituents.

Maybe in the alternate reality you live in. But you see, facts are a bitch. Trump dragged this birther thing all the way into September 2016. Here is the whole documented historical trajectory of this disgrace. There is lots of dirt in politics, from both sides, but Trump takes it to the next level.

How Donald Trump Perpetuated the 'Birther' Movement for Years

And I don't even like Obama. But I like lying racists demagogues even less.
And I don't like the constant lies told about Trump concerning Russians, Ukrainians, children in cages, the capitol siege, etc, etc, etc. Trump Derangement Syndrome, your view of reality, is a very real thing. He's not perfect, I voted for someone else in the primaries, but he has done some very good things and if not for the virus he would have had a very good economy for four years. Oh well, let's see how the Biden reality works out. Have to think the 2022 midterms will look good for Republicans.

Genuine question Wade. Were you equally upset about the constant lies about Obama? Ranging from him being the literal anti-christ, setting up death squads to kill elderly relatives, being a foreign born muslim terrorist etc. Were you equally happy about the very good economy he and Biden developed?
Trump-Economy-01.jpg

Genuine question Wade. Were you equally upset about the constant lies about Obama? Ranging from him being the literal anti-christ, setting up death squads to kill elderly relatives, being a foreign born muslim terrorist etc...

Before someone claims that you are lying. And I don't even like that fucking Obama guy.....

Before someone claims that you are lying. And I don't even like that fucking Obama guy.....

I respect your contributions to this site and would like to hear your opionion of Glen Greenwald. Do you have any recommendations of journalists or news sources that you consider trustworthy and unbiased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back