It Happened To Me. Visa Entry Problem.

A word to the wise:
I would not get overused to such "tolerance". Nothing is forever. I have lived here through times that were more like " the UK,US and other countries" .
Don't be surprised if they come back.

Anybody know what the current exit cost is for my mate,tourist visa 90 days but will be 120 when he leaves.Thanks folks.

A long-term "irregular" British expat was denied entry at Ezeiza today. Luckily for him, he was able to call in some favors and was allowed into the country eventually.

A long-term "irregular" British expat was denied entry at Ezeiza today. Luckily for him, he was able to call in some favors and was allowed into the country eventually.
How many overstays? And can you be more specific on 'call in some favours'.

You cannot predict on "how many Colonia runs can you do before having issues" and seems he offered a bribe, and was accepted.

You cannot predict on "how many Colonia runs can you do before having issues" and seems he offered a bribe, and was accepted.
Not asking for a prediction - I just want to know the facts of the case so everyone can understand what happened and not just "Person got denied but then came in".

I used to check exchange rate in BA Herald,usd,£,euro,doesn't do it any more ss where do I find the rates now?

I used to check exchange rate in BA Herald,usd,£,euro,doesn't do it any more ss where do I find the rates now?

Google.
emo32.gif

Back