Juice Bar

Hi everyone! I just opened a juice bar en palermo soho is called The Factory is located in El Salvador 4995, im from Denmark and my wifes is from venezuela we arrive to buenos aires 4 month ago... so... we did it really fast, whatever you need david let us know and come to visit us and check the place :)

Smooothway still has the best juices (and smoothies!) in the city, hands down http://www.smooothway.com/

Congratulations Ayaz.

Good luck.

Are you going to have smoothies as well? Or just "Liquadas"?... and other juices?

PS- Palermo Soho > Palermo Hollywood

Best of luck to you.......I decided not to open the juice bar after all, but I am really happy that you did. Running a business here can be a challenge but you can also be VERY successful if you play your cards the right way and get good sound advice from professionals. Next time I am in Palermo I will DEFINITELY stop by for some juice!

Thank you so much :)

We have 10 diferent kinds of juices, 4 shakes and 3 Sandwiches :) Besides that there is the posibility of mixing your own juice... all of this is ofcourse without water or sugar, just pure fruit :)

Yes David it definetely is a challenge... but at the same time a good experience :)

Looking forward to seeing you all in the factory ;)

If you want to get a better idea of what we are doing you can check out the facebook page www.facebook.com/thefactorypalermo

Kind regards

Ayaz

Back