Just arrived and looking to meet people!

Jennita

Registered
Hey everyone, I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenna, and me and my dog (Lola) just moved here from Charlotte, North Carolina late last month. I spent some time living and working here a few years ago after graduating college, and as luck would have it, BA has lured me back again as it has done for so many others ;) I anticipate I'll likely be here for several years or more and so I'm interested in both branching out and meeting some fun expats as well as getting a better understanding of what the job market looks like for us today. I'm excited to be here and hope to have the chance to meet some of you!

Oh yes, and if any of you have any advice, work-related or otherwise, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Saludos,

Jenna

Jennita said:
Hey everyone, I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenna, and me and my dog (Lola) just moved here from Charlotte, North Carolina late last month. I spent some time living and working here a few years ago after graduating college, and as luck would have it, BA has lured me back again as it has done for so many others ;) I anticipate I'll likely be here for several years or more and so I'm interested in both branching out and meeting some fun expats as well as getting a better understanding of what the job market looks like for us today. I'm excited to be here and hope to have the chance to meet some of you!

Oh yes, and if any of you have any advice, work-related or otherwise, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Saludos,

Jenna

Jenna Bush? If so, did they ever get your bag back?

Welcome, what neighborhood have you decided to live in? My family lives in Charlotte, let me know if you need anything. I travel back and forth frequently.

Bill

Jennita said:
Hey everyone, I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenna, and me and my dog (Lola) just moved here from Charlotte, North Carolina late last month.

Welcome Jenna,
what 'hood' are you in? I also have a dog, Cora, that speaks both english and spanish and can help Lola get settled if she needs it. we are near the parks of palermo.

:)

Bill.Cochabamba said:
Welcome, what neighborhood have you decided to live in? My family lives in Charlotte, let me know if you need anything. I travel back and forth frequently.

Bill

Thanks, Bill! I found a cool place in San Telmo actually and am really liking it. It's nice to hear there's more than one of us here from Charlotte :) If you find yourself traveling back home in the near future, let me know!

Canick said:
Welcome Jenna,
what 'hood' are you in? I also have a dog, Cora, that speaks both english and spanish and can help Lola get settled if she needs it. we are near the parks of palermo.

:)

I'm in San Telmo but love the bosques de palermo. I have been wanting to get Lola over there to get some exercise! We should definitely meet up so they can have a bilingual play date haha. My schedule is pretty open so pretty much any afternoon is good for me :)

Hey Jenna, I am also new to BA!! im from miami,fl.... if u wanna grab coffee or a drink let me know!! you will love it here, i sure do! welcome

Welcome! I'm a Canadian guy living in BsAs right now. I actually spent a drunken New Year's Eve down at Whiskey River in your city a few years ago! Good times.

Back