K Now Checking Between The Couch Cushions For Spare Dollars

This is absolutely double standards. On one hand, we have the Ks and their supporters, preaching about how this government is trying to reign in tax evasion, money laundering etc and then they implement this bright new idea, legalising the repatriation of those exact funds. Unbelievable!

Actually, this is not unbelievable at all. They are just showing their true colors.

As a gesture of good faith, members of congress and cabinet members will be purchasing these certificates at an unprecedented rate. All the ill gotten gains will become as pure as the wind driven snow. It is their patriotic duty to invest in Argentina. "Now, where do I go to cash out on this sh1t paper?"

Think this could cause problems for YPF and they could loose their ADR status on the NYSE. Selling any financial instrument without knowing or documenting the sources of the funding is a big no, no with SEC. But, it is Argentina.

Agreed .. But the Trust Fund created and administered by BC. The funds can used a piacere, for other purposes clarin says?

As a gesture of good faith, members of congress and cabinet members will be purchasing these certificates at an unprecedented rate. All the ill gotten gains will become as pure as the wind driven snow. It is their patriotic duty to invest in Argentina. "Now, where do I go to cash out on this sh1t paper?"

Government employees and their families Can Not buy these bonds! Congressmen?

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end"

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end"
And the blue hits 10.34. Wheels have fallen off the bus. Feel for everyone who is trapped in this nightmare. What other hair-brained idea can the brain trust come up with?

bono-argentino-meme-generator-it-s-a-trap-the-bono-argentino-is-a-lie-1e90ae.jpg

She will need to look harder. I've already checked my couch cushions and there ain't no Dollars there! I bet if I checked HER couch cushions I'd find Dollars. That's the thing that pisses me off about this government. If they did what they asked everyone else to do then I might not agree with their plan but I could respect them. This government I don't respect.

Back