K Now Checking Between The Couch Cushions For Spare Dollars

And the blue hits 10.34. Wheels have fallen off the bus. Feel for everyone who is trapped in this nightmare. What other hair-brained idea can the brain trust come up with?

-posted Today at 1:27pm

You're soooo "an hour ago". Ambito says that it's now AR$10.5 to US$1. Keep up or get left behind.

http://www.ambito.com

Look what I found under the sofa.
Mum's the word..........................

The big problem that argentina has is thet there are a lot of dollars but they are out of the market and it creates artificial crisis like the dolar blue.

If you check dolarblue.net, dolar convertibilidad, the real price of the dolar is 7,62. (Pesos/dollars).

But there are another 40 billion dollars out of the economy. The plan about bringing them back to the economy is smart. Think about the parity peso/dolar with another 40 billion on the market: 3,30...

This administration had been innovative, we ll see what happens.

The big problem that argentina has is thet there are a lot of dollars but they are out of the market and it creates artificial crisis like the dolar blue.

If you check dolarblue.net, dolar convertibilidad, the real price of the dolar is 7,62. (Pesos/dollars).

But there are another 40 billion dollars out of the economy. The plan about bringing them back to the economy is smart. Think about the parity peso/dolar with another 40 billion on the market: 3,30...

The new Bond is called BAAD.... :wub:

With all due respect, I'm not sure I'd call this administration "smart" or "innovative." Unless we are using those adjectives to describe the abilities of criminals as well. What would be smart and innovative is to start doing things that build people's confidence in the Peso and reduce the demand for Dollars instead of all of the reactionary policies that are created in an attempt to recover from the last failed policy.

"If you don't stop crying I'm going to beat you harder" seems to be the mentality.

Bajo,

Your eternal optimism and faith in this government is inexhaustible. My I please have the number for your eye doctor ? I need a pair of your rose colored glasses.

This administrations biggest innovation has been the ability to line their's , and their cronies pockets with more and more dollars.

But there are another 40 billion dollars out of the economy. The plan about bringing them back to the economy is smart.

This is the problem with Kircheristas. They hate something until the K crew decides to run with it and then they throw all logic and common sense out the window. Suddenly something that was so stupid before is suddenly "brilliant" and "visionary". For the last year that I've been reading this forum I've seen Bajo_Cero always complain that tax evaders use dollars and the property market to avoid paying their fair share. Now all of a sudden they will be able to blanquear all their laundered funds and suddenly it's the best thing since sliced bread.

What has fundamentally changed since last week?

And the fact that elected officials, et all won't be able to take advantage of this is BS. They'll just give the Dollars to their friends to blanquear. There are no questions about the origin of funds, correct?

This means that Cristina will be able to wash whatever Dollars she still has in the vault that her secretary testified she and Mr. K. had built into their house in Patagonia specifically to hold immense sums of cash. I seriously doubt she, or anyone else in this government, is hoarding Pesos.

And the fact that elected officials, et all won't be able to take advantage of this is BS. They'll just give the Dollars to their friends to blanquear. There are no questions about the origin of funds, correct?

This means that Cristina will be able to wash whatever Dollars she still has in the vault that her secretary testified she and Mr. K. had built into their house in Patagonia specifically to hold immense sums of cash. I seriously doubt she, or anyone else in this government, is hoarding Pesos.

They were just saying how one of Lazaro Baez's sons won't be able to do it because he's on the list of people who are being investigated for money laundering, but the other son isn't on the list. How about we make a bet as to who will be turning in huge sums of cash at your nearby bank in Santa Cruz?

The last time they did this in 2009, Lazaro Baez usted the blanqueo to resolve a $500 million tax fraud case.

Back