Leather Or Leatherette Repair

cruizes

Registered
Does anyone know of a service in BA when they come out to your apartment to repair chairs and sofas when they start to tear. I would be afraid to have them take it to a shop as I probably would never get it back. I know this service has been available for many years in the States......but..... Thanks

Does anyone know of a service in BA when they come out to your apartment to repair chairs and sofas when they start to tear. I would be afraid to have them take it to a shop as I probably would never get it back. I know this service has been available for many years in the States......but..... Thanks
Never heard of that here. Why you think they would not return your chairs? I had this job done a few times and it was just fine. Actually most stores would just sell your furniture after a certain period of time, if you don´t go get it or receive it as they do not have endless room for storage.

Never heard of that here. Why you think they would not return your chairs? I had this job done a few times and it was just fine. Actually most stores would just sell your furniture after a certain period of time, if you don´t go get it or receive it as they do not have endless room for storage.
I guess my biggest concern is my seating is already very limited in this rental apartment so if they picked it up and then realized they don't have the materials to repair and then they would have to order (kinda like the nipple rings) :)

I guess my biggest concern is my seating is already very limited in this rental apartment so if they picked it up and then realized they don't have the materials to repair and then they would have to order (kinda like the nipple rings) :)

Hehehe let´s say that rading about the rings and then this thread title makes you look kinda kinky lmao :) Back to your seats, they will go over to your place to check them out, and will give you a quote on how much it would cost to get them repaired, etc. You then decide when they take them, etc. They generally are very good with estimated time as they really do want to return the items to free some space. they will not take them if they cannot repair them or the materials are not available, as they have to do the moving, etc and it doesn´t make sense if will not make any $

Hehehe let´s say that rading about the rings and then this thread title makes you look kinda kinky lmao :) Back to your seats, they will go over to your place to check them out, and will give you a quote on how much it would cost to get them repaired, etc. You then decide when they take them, etc. They generally are very good with estimated time as they really do want to return the items to free some space. they will not take them if they cannot repair them or the materials are not available, as they have to do the moving, etc and it doesn´t make sense if will not make any $
:) Nothing wrong with a little kink - is there?

That's one of the drawbacks of Nipple Rings - they tear up the leather furniture when you freak on them.

Nikad is correct again. There are hundreds of tapizeria's all over town. call a few , get a price and time frame. Then just do it ! No one wants your old leather chairs , especially with nipple ring tears ! Most folks run honest businesses and could use the work.

Reactions: Joe
Nikad is correct again. There are hundreds of tapizeria's all over town. call a few , get a price and time frame. Then just do it ! No one wants your old leather chairs , especially with nipple ring tears ! Most folks run honest businesses and could use the work.
you are a funny funny person. My mother always said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. :)

Back