Leaving America Documentary

the usa is clearly not the land of opportunity anymore, it has been overtaken by argentina.

I randomly met the (very small) crew when they were in town. I asked when they thought it would be released, and one of them told me it would take "oh it's impossible to say really, around two years" to finish it up after they wrapped up the interviews. I don't know if they were traveling to other countries to conduct more interviews or not. I do remember thinking that seemed like a really long time to edit a documentary considering there are no CGI explosions and stuff. But what do I know.

Napoleon said:
Just was wondering about this project and decided to BUMP it to see if anyone's heard about the release date.

If the filming had continued down here for the last 16 months, the story lines might have changed. Documentaries often do that. The director/producers go in with an agenda/story idea and then what they come out with is completely different.

I hear it's being re-titled: "Leaving America: At Least You Can"

The director's next documentary will be titled: "Leaving Argentina: I Want to Go Back to America, But Where Can I Buy Dollars? HELP!"

"Argentina is in the midst of a new wave of immigration that is helping make the country one of the few economic bright spots in the world today."

tyft, I needed a hearty chuckle.

Back