Lest we forget

Trash Macri all you want for the economy, be my guest. But to try to equate the corruption, the authoritarianism, even the fascism, of the Ks to Macri is to practice moral equivalency at best, and to be morally reprehensible at worst.

you are not mentioning/avoiding the fascist actions of his attack-dog Patricia Bullrich

Trash Macri all you want for the economy, be my guest. But to try to equate the corruption, the authoritarianism, even the fascism, of the Ks to Macri is to practice moral equivalency at best, and to be morally reprehensible at worst.
I couldn´t care less for Macri or Kristina. And there is nothing I can do about either one.
You are the one who thinks that there is a better sh**. Have no idea what can you do about it, aside from the relentless depressing bitching.

Forget it and be happy.

Bajo why are you so dedicated to defending the Ks? I understand you think Macri and Co. are worse. There is a legitimate debate to be had. But to defend a group of politicians for free?? LMAO...They don't care about anything besides lining their pockets and power. That goes for 99% of them.

The same old people, Argentina is going have the same results. This country needs a new class of leaders.

Bajo why are you so dedicated to defending the Ks? I understand you think Macri and Co. are worse. There is a legitimate debate to be had. But to defend a group of politicians for free?? LMAO...They don't care about anything besides lining their pockets and power. That goes for 99% of them.

The same old people, Argentina is going have the same results. This country needs a new class of leaders.

I always thought that CFK is the lesser evil and the MM administration proved that I was right.

The difference between CFK and MM is that the first respects and enforces the National Constitution while MM despises it. If you track the legal sources of MM decrees you realize he is enforcing the al-Siyar that is the Medieval International Public law based on Martial law. No thanks.

Deepening my answer. The National Constitution is a selection of verses from the Hebrew Sacred Book of Deuteronomy, Saint John and Saint Thomas while the al-Siyar is the application of the Koran 9:29 and 9: 6. The answer is that MM causes me repulsion for religious reasons. I object because of conscience to MM.

My family is half korean / Chinese and MM is ultra racist.

The final reason is that I already survived to other 3 mayor economic crashed hiper inflation included and for me it was obviously that MM was going to take a deep bankruptcy to the country.

Last edited:
I accept your argument and long experience in Argentina, but that doesn't mean that the Ks were particularly good stewards of the country...and when someone like Stan brings up their failings, it doesn't mean it's a "vomit of hate and nonsense". All of what he said could be true, and CFK could still be better than Macri. Criticize Macri, sure why not, he deserves it. But to defend CFK?? That is where I'm baffled. They both deserve our scorn.

The Sacred Book of Deuteronomy? Is that one that endorses slavery, the death penalty for premarital sex and encourages genocide?

I accept your argument and long experience in Argentina, but that doesn't mean that the Ks were particularly good stewards of the country...and when someone like Stan brings up their failings, it doesn't mean it's a "vomit of hate and nonsense". All of what he said could be true, and CFK could still be better than Macri. Criticize Macri, sure why not, he deserves it. But to defend CFK?? That is where I'm baffled. They both deserve our scorn.

The Sacred Book of Deuteronomy? Is that one that endorses slavery, the death penalty for premarital sex and encourages genocide?

The same, western societies are built in a selection of verses of that holy book: the defense right, the appeals, the due process, the habeas corpus, the class action, the redundancy payment, the judicial impartiality, equality before the law, among many other legal institutions comes from there.

On the other hand, the Apartheid is in a verse oc the K’ uran.

The difference is no Christian really think that the old Testament is a valid law while the K’ uran is the islamic valid law that, among other aberrations, allows child marriages, pedophilia and vaginal mutilation.

Regarding CFK, I defend the democratic institution she represents that deserves respect.

My view is that blaming individuals as though they are personally accountable for the poor outcomes in economic and political terms misses the point. All this focus on CF and FF and listing the supposed failings of the Peronist or Kirchener regimes or saying "well Macri may be incompetent but he is not corrupt" seems to just churn up debates and name calling with limited critical understanding of the institutional structures that hold the whole systems in place and defeat sincere efforts at reform. What is depressing is that this respective name calling and moral denunciation turns any middle ground into a narrow wasteland. Last night I walked from Begrano to the Obelisk and passed hundreds of tents of people sitting and trying to keep warm by burning a few pieces of firewood while ranks of police with riot shields stood watch over them. That is a testament to the little middle ground we have as poor people are guarded by riot police. A friend of mine shocked me by saying his quite affluent family hated the Kirchners as no better than the montaneros terrorists in suits who persecuted innocent business people. He justified the terrible torture, rape and murder of tens of thousands by the Junta as merely casualties of a civil war. Not state terrorism, justified retaliation against terrorists who now threaten to win the elections again. If you don't distinguish crimes against humanity and the rape or murder of defenceless people as "they are only Peronists or Jews or Communists" then you quickly move to saying "anything is better than letting Peronists win so lets have the army back". Thousands of policemen and policewomen who participated in such crimes have never been brought to account and never will be. There needs surely to be both structural and moral reform to establish a shared consensus on what is a decent standard of life and what is a decent days work for a basic salary. Prosecute corruption by all means but the roots of corruption run deep and extend to the very top of business and political life as well as the interstices of our judicial and police system.

The point is that the political debate is, in fact, religious. Spain converted by force muslims who started going to church but they think, politically, as muslims who just do not follow the public rites. It is like Dhimmnies but reverse.
You cannot label peronist or Cambiemos because the sustance change according to who is the leader.
The best example is how close are MM and Pichetto who from the most conservative peronism.
The point today is that MM if trying to build and islamic State defined by Maudidi as ideological that includes an Apartheid. The first lady, in fact, was born muslim and he got baptized in 2014 because he needed for his political carreer.
On the other hand, FF represents the Christian values as soon as MM in his Apartheid treats us as foreigners who were defeated in war whom has to pay the very high poll tax.
This is why the Christian Church is so cold with MM and why the Peña’s trolls are so agresive and disrespectful with the Pope.
This is why MM is going to loose and he deserves it.

However, many of you like him because he pretends to be liberal but, in fact, he is a totalitarian.

Back