let,s cheer ourselves up

I don't know whether it's appropriate to cheer us up but its kinda funny.
Have fun with W T F until the long weekend comes people :D

24582_327973506267_265841916267_4184912_3512870_n.jpg

I went to the local watering hole today.

Someone had cut the rope and the bucket was at the bottom.

Well out of order.

As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became
aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to
come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little,
thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg
She tried to take the step, only to discover that she couldn't.
So, a little more embarrassed, she reached
behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the
second time attempted the step. Nothing .Wth a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus.
She went ballistic and turned to the man and yelled,
'How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!'

The Texan smiled and drawled, 'Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we was friends.'

Esta trágica semana será recordada por todos por la partida de uno de los grandes personajes mundiales.

Alguien surgido de los rincones mas inhóspitos e inesperados.

Alguien que escaló la vertiginosa escalera del éxito para salir del anonimato en el que unos pocos sabían de su existencia.

Alguien que a través de sus decisiones supo tener en vilo a millones de personas, no solo en la Argentina, sino también en varios países del mundo.

Alguien a quien los medios le prestaron interminables momentos de atención, casi reverencial, aún cuando los ignoraba.

Esta semana despedimos a quien fue amado y odiado de igual forma, al punto que hubo quienes quisieron comerlo crudo!!!

Hoy te decimos adiós y que descanses en paz ... adiós ...

Pulpo Paul!!!

Reactions: tez
Amargo said:
Esta trágica semana será recordada por todos por la partida de uno de los grandes personajes mundiales.

Alguien surgido de los rincones mas inhóspitos e inesperados.

Alguien que escaló la vertiginosa escalera del éxito para salir del anonimato en el que unos pocos sabían de su existencia.

Alguien que a través de sus decisiones supo tener en vilo a millones de personas, no solo en la Argentina, sino también en varios países del mundo.

Alguien a quien los medios le prestaron interminables momentos de atención, casi reverencial, aún cuando los ignoraba.

Esta semana despedimos a quien fue amado y odiado de igual forma, al punto que hubo quienes quisieron comerlo crudo!!!

Hoy te decimos adiós y que descanses en paz ... adiós ...

Pulpo Paul!!!
nice words,wrong thread me thinks:rolleyes:

Ummm - H - Me thinks right thread - The last line gives it away :)......

Back