Link for live webcast of CFK Georgetown talk

So IMF matters to her when their figures say something favorible about Argentina. Otherwise they are just the outside powers that are punishing the great republic. I see...

Oh no Cristina, it is already very boring. I'm just waiting for the questions!!!!!

no now she's extending extending.... someone must be signalling to her that no no keep talking there's still 15 mins left... they will ask you questions if you stop now!!!

"President Kirchner achieved all this with only 22% of the vote." You know, just like him, I am dictating how people should live their lives too. You know, democracy...who cares?!! As long as we are sitting as Presidents, in our great republic, we can pull any kind of sh*t we like!

Lol. The translator missed the whole sentence and just went, "without glasses!"

lol what a bs first question... and she somehow managed to get in as a response about being a Lawyer of course...

"If you give me a computer, I can hardly plug it in." I am not surprised Cristina, I am not surprised. The botox on your fingers probably prevents you from effectively plugging in anything!

I'm hearing this in English and I'm still lost.... is that really how she is talking? None of the things she's saying are making sense

Ink has lead in it. She should be warned about that, poor thing.

Back