Link for live webcast of CFK Georgetown talk

Did she just say that journalists or tv stations clearly state their support for a candidate in the US?

For a moment I wondered what she was inviting him for.
Another good question.......................just answer it...........please!

Lol "Do you really believe that the cost of living only increases 2% here?" And you want us to believe that it increases by only 9% in Argentina? Get the hell off that stage woman!

Student: "Inflation in Argentina..."
CFK: "Yes, IMF is the anti Christ. If you translate IMF into English, did you know that it literally translates as "The Devil Incarnate MotherF*****". DId you know that? Yes, you have to restructure debt..."

Eh, I'm lost.

"Oh yes the $6 peso per day was wrong. You didn't know? Well INDEC said they didn't mean it and later said that $13 pesos a day means you're not poor!!! but we'll talk about that later. I really don't want to answer your question about inflation and what my people think about 9% inflation and all the other BS I feed them...let's talk about makeup and botox!"

These Georgetown students are such idiots. Don't they know that they should just play tourists in Argentina rather than ask actual questions that relate to the everyday living of people in Argentina.

She's learning from Cuba. They have touristy sides and they invite people all the time too!

Back