Living in a house in Capital Federal

Sign a lease soon so you are covered by new Laws, that prevent increases and Eviction Process...!

As stated on TV by Mauricio D'Alessandro prominent attorney, for eviction of tenant with an Eviction Judicial Order in hand , you must also show up with an ambulance van and med help. Some tenants at that moment fake a cardiac arrest to prevent Eviction.... OMG

Update on my house search in CABA -

As all of you know, I am desperately searching to move in a 'stand alone" house in barrio Belgrano/ Nuñez or Calle Ombu ( Palermo). My search goes on unsuccessfully. I narrowed on 2 wonderful unfurnished houses, one located in Belgrano and other in Nuñez and I was all set but the immobilarios never let me speak to the owners and dismissed me that i dont have garantia. I was ready to buy the "seguro de caucion" - which is equal to 4 times the monthly rent if you are a foreigner...but even this was dismissed as they really want an equivalent property. I even offered to pay 12 months rent upfront but was rebuked and made fun of. These immobilarias are a real pain in the ass. But anyone with serious property has no time to advertise themselves and look for tenants.

The inventory for stand alone houses in CABA, is very low and most houses are heavily furnished. I am only looking for un-furnished as people have nasty furniture and rooms are over crowded with their things. Also, some houses are incredibly big which have no use for me. Even the smaller houses have 4 brs, 4 bathrooms and swimming poor or garden or both. Some houses which were being previously used by MNCs are abondaned now and are like a wreck with owner unwiling to spend and maintain it. Some houses are too kid centric built and not what I am looking for.

Will continue updating. feel free to ask me any queries related to this.

No sarcasm in comments please.

Last edited:
Ceviche, how about this one?
Or this one - know it well - wonderful neighborhood, three blocks to subway. 1930's, Spanish style, unfurnished.
One more - a steal at $130,000 per month
Check Zonaprop - 61 rental house listings in Belgrano. Good hunting.....

Last edited:
Back